Recent News from (OTC: ACCA)
| 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?|
|The Macroeconomic Outlook and Marijuana Stocks Diversify, but with a long-term focus on the horizon. Equities will remain good, and cannabis and marijuana stocks should remain and represent a significant part of your long-term investment portfolio. Presently, they are likely to be fairly val...|
| Date: February, 21 2018 22:51|
| 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks|
|History Repeats This article is designed to assist you with decision-making when deciding when to  enter,  exit, and  whether to hold through future statements made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and  January Effects. I still anticipate an upward drift for the sector th...|
| Date: February, 07 2018 12:45|
| 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad|
|What Happened in 2017 I documented the 51% January 2017 returns in this Seeking Alpha article . I credited U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions with killing the rally, on February 23, 2017 , in this Seeking Alpha article . I expected the see a rally begin, again, after tax loss...|
| Date: January, 30 2018 07:33|
| 259 Marijuana Stocks, Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF, And Jeff Sessions|
|CNBC is the business news station that I tend to watch during the trading day, and they spent quite a bit of time examining the marijuana and cannabis sector this last week. After the remarks made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, they provided increased coverage, focusing on stocks reac...|
| Date: January, 06 2018 10:02|
| 244 Marijuana Stocks: Buying The Winners And Tracking The Losers For 2018|
|In the APPENDIX, I provide a daily listing of the returns for my equal-weighted portfolio of N=244 marijuana stocks. They were… Down 1% for Monday Flat for Tuesday Flat for Wednesday Up 1% for Thursday Below is the chart for the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ...|
| Date: December, 22 2017 12:28|
| Acacia Diversified Holdings, Inc. Receives License to Operate: Manufactured Food Establishment from Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment|
|CLEARWATER, Fla. , Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Acacia Diversified Holdings, Inc. ("Acacia" or the "Company") (OTCQB symbol: ACCA), an emerging cannabis company, through one of its wholly owned subsidiaries, MariJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("MariJ"), a USDA certified organic mobile proc...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: November, 28 2017 09:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Acacia Diversified Holdings, Inc. (OTC: ACCA)
Acacia Diversified Holdings, Inc., Acacia , a Texas corporation, was originally incorporated in , becoming public through an IPO in . In January the Company acquired the MariJ Group of companies in Clearwater, Florida, and integrated those acquired assets into two new subsidiaries of Acacia: MariJ Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Canna Cures Research amp Development Center, Inc., giving the Company a very strong posture in this young, explosive growth industry with state of the art technology and equipment and a highly knowledgeable, skilled and energetic management team. Utilizing our unique mobile high quality, high yield medical cannabis oil extraction technologies and our blending, processing, compounding and packaging technologies combined with our unique mobile laboratory testing and certification technologies, the Company is poised to grow quickly in both wholesale and retailing operations. MariJ Pharma specializes in using the highest quality, certified organic hemp for its ingredients and received its Organic Certification from OneCert, Inc. under the U.S National Organic Program CFR Part for its proprietary CO mobile cannabis oil extraction process and handling. The Company will also seek to become engaged as a licensed grower in one or more states in and is also preparing to rollout its proprietary HIPAA compliant GeoTraking Seed to Patient software with related RFID Soil to Oil plant tracking technology for the medical profession.
- Richard K. Pertile / CEO
- Richard K. Pertile, age , became a director of the Company in January when he was appointed as a Director, CEO and President of the Company and elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Since until January , Mr. Pertile served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Marij Agricultural, Inc. He founded JR Cannabis Industries, CannaTags, and CannaCures R amp D in Clearwater Florida where he began building a medical cannabis consortium. Born, raised and educated in the Chicago area, he successfully operated his own restaurants, hotel and nightclub. Relocating to Pinellas County, Florida in , Mr. Pertile joined Cornerstone Marketing of America, a subsidiary of United Insurance Companies, quickly being promoted to Executive VicePresident with responsibility for building its nationwide outside sales team. By the end of , Mr. Pertile achieved yearoveryear compounded growth of , generating more than billion in sales through , independent contractors in states. After retiring in , he turned his attention to philanthropy work in helping build a workout facility with the Juvenile Protection Services Program of Florida. From to , after reentering the business sector, he became President and Chief Marketing Officer of Independent Producers of America, a small Texas corporation he lead to becoming a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq Exchange. Mr. Pertile resides with his family in Florida.
- Kim Edwards / Vice President
- Mrs. Edwards, age , was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts until moving to Florida to assume a position in resource and financial management, later managing advisory services for an independent financial firm. Mrs. Edwards subsequently owned and operated retail businesses in Florida. After serving as a Director in the healthcare industry for Independent Producers of America April through May , Mrs. Edwards joined MariJ Agricultural, Inc. May . Following the merger between the MariJ Group of companies and Acacia, Mrs. Edwards assumed the duties of Chief Operating Officer of the consolidated entity, and was appointed as Vice President of the Company in conjunction with her other duties on August , ..Mrs. Edwards and her husband of years reside in the Palm Harbor, Florida area with their three children.
- Neil Gholson / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Neil B. Gholson, age . Mr. Gholson s background is rooted deeply in the financial services and insurance industries since , serving on the board of directors with companies during the last ten years. Mr. Gholson has been the owner and principal of Long Term Care Financial Solutions, LLC since , and coowner and principal of Medicare Insurance Consultants, LLC since . He graduated with a BA in History from Atlantic Christian College in , and earned a Certificate in Financial Planning from Florida State University in . Mr. Gholson resides in Tampa, Florida with wife Michele and daughters.
- Danny Gibbs / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Gary Roberts Jr. / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Gary J. Roberts, Jr., age . As a young entrepreneur attending the University of Alabama, Mr. Roberts started and grew various serviceoriented companies. Following college, Mr. Roberts played a key role in developing Transplatinum Plus, an electronic fuel card transfer company in Nashville, Tennessee that was eventually sold to Fleet One. For the next eight years Mr. Roberts served as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Perma Crete Resurfacing Products in Nashville, Tennessee from to where he expanded the operation nationally with an extensive dealership distribution system as well as running a national retail installation department. In , Gary shifted gears and turned his focus to the Health Insurance industry. He was District Manager with Cornerstone America from to while building one of the top teams in the nation. Gary assumed the position of Vice President of the Company s Southeastern Territory in , maintaining that position through the present. During this time, Mr. Roberts has continued to build it into one the nation s largest insurance distribution groups, with his territory ranking in the top two USA every year as well as being ranked as the top territory in the USA one of those years.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $11,132,415 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 12/31/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 17,529,982 - 11/07/2017
- Float: 2,529,371 - 12/31/2016