Recent News from (OTC: AMNL)
| Applied Minerals Provides Revenue Outlook for 2018 and 2019|
|NEW YORK, NY --(Marketwired - February 01, 2018) - Applied Minerals, Inc. (the "Company" or "Applied Minerals") (OTCQB: AMNL) , a leading global producer of halloysite clay under the trade name DRAGONITE™ and advanced natural iron oxides under the trade name AMIRON™, is pl...|
| Date: February, 01 2018 08:30|
| Applied Minerals, Inc. Announces Annual Meeting of Stockholders for 2017|
|NEW YORK, NY --(Marketwired - October 20, 2017) - Applied Minerals, Inc. (the "Company" or "Applied Minerals") (OTCQB: AMNL) , a leading global producer of halloysite clay and advanced natural iron oxides will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders for 2017 at 2:30 PM Eastern Time on De...|
| Date: October, 20 2017 09:00|
| Applied Minerals Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results|
|NEW YORK, NY --(Marketwired - April 03, 2017) - Applied Minerals, Inc. (OTCQB: AMNL) (the "Company" or "Applied Minerals"), a leading global producer of DRAGONITE™ halloysite clay and AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides, has reported its financial results for the fourth qu...|
| Date: April, 03 2017 14:45|
| Applied Minerals Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results|
|NEW YORK, NY --(Marketwired - November 14, 2016) - Applied Minerals, Inc. (OTCQB: AMNL) (the "Company" or "Applied Minerals"), a leading global producer of DRAGONITE™ halloysite clay and AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides, has reported its financial results for the three ...|
| Date: November, 14 2016 16:05|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Applied Minerals, Inc. (OTC: AMNL)
Applied Minerals is the leading producer of halloysite clay and advanced natural iron oxide solutions from its wholly owned Dragon Mine property in Utah. Halloysite is aluminosilicate clay that forms naturally occurring nanotubes. In addition to serving the traditional halloysite markets for use in technical ceramics and catalytic applications, the Company has developed niche applications that benefit from the tubular morphology of its halloysite. These applications include carriers of active ingredients in paints, coatings and building materials, environmental remediation, agricultural applications and high performance additives amp fillers for plastic composites. Applied Minerals markets its halloysite products under the DRAGONITE trade name. From its Dragon Mine property, the Company also produces a range of ultra pure natural iron oxides consisting of hematite and goethite. Combining ultra high purity and consistent quality, the inherent properties of the iron oxide from the Dragon Mine allow for a wide range of end uses in pigment and technical applications. Applied Minerals markets its comprehensive line of advanced natural iron oxide pigments under the AMIRON trade name. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.appliedminerals.com and www.AMIRONoxides.com.
- Andre Zeitoun / CEO, President
- Mr. Zeitoun has served as Chief Executive Officer, President, and Director of the Company since January , . Mr. Zeitoun was a Portfolio Manager at SAC Capital/CR Intrinsic Investors from March through December . At SAC, he led a team of six professionals and managed a several hundred million dollar investment portfolio focused on companies that required a balance sheet recapitalization and/or operational turnaround. Many of these investments required Mr. Zeitoun to take an active role in the turnaround process. From to , Mr. Zeitoun headed the Special Situations Group at RBC Dain Rauscher as a Senior Vice President and head of the division. He managed all group matters related to sales, trading, research and the investment of the firm s proprietary capital. From to , Mr. Zeitoun was a Senior Vice President at Solomon Smith Barney. In this role, Mr. Zeitoun led a Special Situations sales trading research team serving middle market institutions. Mr. Zeitoun is a graduate of Canisius College.
- Chris Carney / CFO
- Eric Basroon / VP, Bus. Dev. amp Corp. Rel.
- William Gleeson / General Counsel
- Mr. Gleeson was appointed General Counsel in September, . Prior thereto he was a partner in the law firm K amp L Gates LLP for more than five years, specializing in securities, corporate, and M amp A law.
- John Levy / NonExecutive Chairman
- Since May , Mr. Levy has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Board Advisory, a consulting firm that advises public companies in the area of corporate governance. Mr. Levy currently serves on the board of directors of three public companies including Applied Minerals. Mr. Levy has been a director of China Commercial Credit since . From October to October , Mr. Levy was a director, and chair of the audit committee of Gilman Ciocia, Inc. GTAX . From September to October , he served as director of Brightpoint, Inc. CELL . From March to April , Mr. Levy served as a director and Audit Committee chairman of Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Robert Betz /
- From through his retirement in , Mr. Betz was the President of Cognis Corp., the North American division of Cognis GmbH, a billion worldwide supplier of specialty chemicals and nutritional ingredients spun off from Henkel AG amp Company Henkel . From through Mr. Betz held a number of management positions at Henkel including Executive VP and President of its Emery Group, a leading manufacturer of oleochemicals, and President of its Chemicals Group for North America. From through , Mr. Betz worked in a number of manufacturing and operations capacities for the Emery Division of National Distillers and Chemicals Corp., eventually rising to President of the division. Mr. Betz began his career in the specialty chemicals industry by joining Emery Industries in . Between and he worked for the company as Market Development Representative, Manager of Corporate Planning, Vice President of Operations Emery Canada , Manager of Commercial Development, and General Manager of Business Groups. Emery Industries was sold to National Distillers and Chemicals Corp. in . Since , Mr. Betz has been the owner of Personal Care Ingredients, LLC, a privately owned marketer of natural products to the personal care industry. Mr. Betz also serves as a director for BioBotanica, a manufacturer of natural extracts, and The Plaza Group, a marketer of petrochemicals. Mr. Betz holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and an M.B.A. from the University of Cincinnati. He s also attended the Program for Management Development at Harvard University.
- Mario Concha /
- Mr. Concha is the President of Mario Concha and Associates, LLC, a firm providing consulting services to senior executives and members of boards of directors. In addition to providing consulting services, he has served as a director of The Plaza Group, a chemical marketer Arclin, Ltd., a manufacturer of specialty resins and Auro Resources, Corp, a mineral exploration company with holdings in Colombia s gold region. Prior to founding Mario Concha and Associates in , Mr. Concha was an officer of Georgia Pacific Corporation and president of its Chemical Division from to . Prior to Georgia Pacific, Mr. Concha participated in the formation of GS Industries, a manufacturer of specialty steels for the mining industry, through a leveraged buyout of Armco Inc s Worldwide Grinding Systems Division. He then served as President of its International Division from to . From to , Mr. Concha was Vice PresidentInternational for Occidental Chemical Corporation. Prior to OxyChem, he served in several senior management positions at Union Carbide Corporation in the United States and overseas. Mr. Concha is a graduate of Cornell University with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He attended a senior executive education program ant the Darden College of Business at the University of Virginia. Mr. Concha was recognized as one of the one hundred most influential Hispanics by Hispanic Business magazine and as one of the fifty most important Hispanics in technology and business by Hispanic Engineer.
- David Taft /
- Mr. Taft is the President of IBS Capital LLC, a private investment company based in Boston, Massachusetts, which he founded in . Prior to founding IBS Capital LLC, Mr. Taft spent ten years working in corporate finance with Drexel Burnham Lambert, Winthrop Financial, and Merrill Lynch. Mr. Taft is a graduate of Amherst College and Amos Tuck School of Business Administration at Dartmouth College. IBS Capital LLC, under Mr. Taft s direction, has been a large beneficial stockholder of the Company for a number of years.
- Ali Zamani /
- Mr. Zamani is a Portfolio Manager at Genifor Capital Management and presently serves on the Board of Directors of Kaizen Discovery TSX VENTURE: KZD , a technologyfocused mineral exploration company. From July to December , Mr. Zamani was a Principal at SLZ Capital Management, a New Yorkbased asset management firm. From through , Mr. Zamani was a senior investment professional at Goldman Sachs Investment Partners and Goldman Sachs Principal Strategies. While at Goldman Sachs, he managed a portfolio focused on the energy, materials, utilities and industrials sectors. From through , Mr. Zamani was a mergers and acquisitions analyst focused on the energy and utilities sectors at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, a boutique New Yorkbased investment bank. Mr. Zamani holds a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $18,659,915 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 143,537,811 - 03/09/2018
- Float: 71,940,677 - 12/30/2016