We are excited to present Alumina Limited (OTC: AWCMY).
Full DD Report for AWCMY
Recent News from (OTC: AWCMY)
| OTC Markets Group Announces Quarterly Index Performance and Rebalancing|
|NEW YORK , July 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced the second quarter 2017 performance and quarterly rebalancing of the OTCQX® and OTCQB® indexes, including the OTC...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: July, 14 2017 12:39|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Alumina Limited (OTC: AWCMY)
Alumina and its subsidiaries strategy is to invest world wide in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminium smelting operations through our ownership of Alcoa World Alumina amp Chemicals AWAC , the world s leading bauxite and alumina producer.
- Michael Peter Ferraro / CEO
- Mr Ferraro was appointed CEO and Managing Director on June . Before accepting the appointment as CEO, he was appointed NonExecutive Director of the Company on February . Prior to his appointment as CEO, Mr Ferraro was Partner, Client DevelopmentAsia Pacific at Herbert Smith Freehills, a global law firm, and was formerly head of the Corporate Group at the firm. He was also a member of their executive management team. Between and Mr Ferraro was Chief Legal Counsel at BHP Billiton Ltd. Mr Ferraro has considerable experience in the resources sector and has years of experience in joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, and regulatory issues across a wide range of sectors and countries. Mr Ferraro is also a director of Helloworld Limited appointed January . He also has considerable experience in the commercial and financing aspects of large transactions gained from four and half years in investment banking as a corporate adviser.
- Chris Thiris / CFO
- Chris Thiris joined Alumina Limited in September as Interim Chief Financial Officer and became Chief Financial Officer in December . He is responsible for accounting, treasury, investor relations and taxation. Mr Thiris has extensive experience in finance and other management functions gained through senior roles he has held in Orchard Funds Limited and Coles Group Limited.
- Stephen Foster / Corporate Secretary
- Mr Foster is responsible for legal, company secretarial, shareholder services, insurance and human resources. Mr Foster has a wide range of legal and commercial experience gained over years, more recently at Village Roadshow and WMC Limited, after working with the legal firm of Arthur Robinson amp Hedderwicks now Allens .
- Andrew Wood / Strategic Planning Executive Director
- Andrew Wood is responsible for strategy and business development, including market analysis, pursuing strategic investments and developing industry relationships. He has over years resources experience in commercial and legal roles, mainly at WMC Resources Ltd and Sibelco.
- Carolyn Arthur / IR
- John Pizzey / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr Pizzey was appointed as a director of Alumina Limited on June and was appointed Chairman on November . He is a NonExecutive Director of Orora Limited and former NonExecutive Director and Chairman of Iluka Resources Ltd, and a former director of Amcor Limited. Mr Pizzey is a life governor of Ivanhoe Grammar School and formerly a director and chairman of the London Metal Exchange. He is a member of the Nomination and Compensation Committees and the Audit Committee. He brings extensive knowledge gained in over years in the international resources industry and participation in international joint ventures including being Chairman of Alcoa of Australia Ltd and Executive Vice President and Group President of the Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals joint venture, in which Alumina Limited has a interest.
- Deborah Mary O Toole / Director
- Ms O Toole was appointed as a director on December . She has been appointed as a member of the Audit and Risk Management Committee, the Nomination Committee and the Compensation Committee. Ms O Toole is a NonExecutive Director of Sims Metal Management Limited appointed November , the Asciano Rail Group of Companies operating as Pacific National Rail, Credit Union Australia Ltd appointed March and the Wesley Research Institute. She is a former NonExecutive Director of Boart Longyear Limited appointed October resigned September , CSIRO, Norfolk Group, various companies in the MIM and Aurizon Groups, and Government and private sector advisory boards. She has acted as Chairperson of the Audit Committees of CSIRO, Norfolk Group and Pacific Aluminium. Ms O Toole has extensive executive experience across a number of sectors including over years in the mining industry and, more recently, in transport and logistics which included managerial, operational and financial roles. She has been Chief Financial Officer in three ASX listed companies: MIM Holdings Limited, Queensland Cotton Holdings Limited and, most recently, Aurizon Holdings Limited.
- Peter Day / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr Day was appointed as a Director of Alumina Limited on January . He is a member of the Nomination and Compensation Committees and is Chair of the Audit Committee. Mr Day is also currently a Nonexecutive Director of Ansell Limited, SAI Global Limited, Federation Centres and Orbital Corporation Limited. Mr Day brings extensive experience in resource, finance and manufacturing sectors having held a number of senior positions with Bonlac Foods, Rio Tinto, CRA, Comalco and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. He is a former Chief Financial Officer of Amcor Limited.
- Emma Rachel Stein / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Ms Stein was appointed as a director of Alumina Limited on February . She has considerable experience with industrial customers and comprehensive set of commercial skills in international energy and utilities markets, investments in long life assets and projects, and the upstream oil and gas sector. She is a member of the Audit Committee, and Chair of the Compensation Committee and Nomination Committee. Formerly the UK Managing Director for French utility Gaz de France s energy retailing operations, Ms Stein moved to Australia in . Before joining Gaz de France she was UK Divisional Managing Director for British Fuels. Ms Stein is currently NonExecutive Director of Diversified Utilities Energy Trust which owns gas and electricity assets in Australia and the Unitied States , Programmed Maintenance Services Ltd,Transpacific Industries Group Ltd and Todd Corporation. She is a former NonExecutive Director of Transfield Services Infrastructure Fund and Clough Limited.
- Chen Zeng / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr Chen Zeng was appointed as a Director of the Company on March . Mr Zeng is currently a director of CITIC Pacific Limited, Chief Executive Officer of CITIC Pacific Mining and Chief Executive Officer of CITIC Pacific Mining. He is a former director of CITIC Limited listed on the Hong Kong Exchange , CITIC Dameng listed on the Hong Kong Exchange , Macarthur Coal Limited to and Marathon Resources Limited resinged January . Mr Zeng also served as a director on the Board of CITIC Group between and . Mr Zeng has been a full time executive with CITIC Group Corporation for over years. He has spent the majority of that time living and working in Australia. Accordingly, Mr Zeng has considerable knowledge of the Chinese market and a deep understanding of doing business in Australia.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $5,162,119,470 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 2,879,843,498 - 11/30/2017
- Float: 2,328,856,644 - 04/27/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: AWCMY)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AWCMY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AWCMY)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: AWCMY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AWCMY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of AWCMY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AWCMY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2016 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/