Recent News from (OTC: BKYI)
| Premarket analyst action - healthcare|
|Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ: AGLE ) initiated with Outperform rating and $37 (368% upside) price target at Evercore ISI. Shares up 5% premarket. More news on: Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Homology Medicines, Healthcare stocks news, Stocks on the mov...|
| Date: April, 24 2018 08:38|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About BIO-key International, Inc. (OTC: BKYI)
BIO key International is a leading provider of fingerprint biometric identification, secure mobile credentialing and user identity verification solutions. We help customers reduce risk, protect and enhance the value of their services and assets, while minimizing the ongoing costs for Access Control and Identity Management. BIO key provides the most effective, reliable and efficient Strong Authentication capabilities available today.
- Michael W. DePasquale / CEO
- Barbara Rivera / COO
- Cecilia Welch / CFO
- William Jones / IR
- Michael W. DePasquale / Chairman
- Thomas Bush /
- Tom Gilley /
- Yau Jianhui / Director
- Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the China Goldjoy Group Ltd. since August . Since June , Mr. Yao has served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Baoneng Holding Co. Ltd., a company principally engaged in property development. From July to October , Mr. Yao was the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Baocheng Investment Co. Ltd., a company listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange principally engaged in the manufacturing of cables as well as the hotel and trading business. Mr. Yao has held senior management positions with a number of enterprises and listed companies across a wide range of industries including food, construction materials, real estate, commerce, agriculture and forestry, logistics, technology and finance. Mr. Yao s extensive industry experience, particularly in serving the Asian markets, further broadens and strengthens the Board s collective qualifications, skills, and experience.
- Pieter Knook /
- Robert Michel / Audit Committee Member
- John Schoenherr /
- Kelvin Kwok Fong Wong / Director
- the cofounder of China Goldjoy Group previously World Wide Touch Technology Holdings Limited . From until August, , Mr. Wong served as the chairman of China Goldjoy Group and currently serves as its Chief Technology Officer. During this time, Mr. Wong played a significant role in the substantial growth of the business. Mr. Wong brings over years of senior management experience in manufacturing, supply chain, and marketing functions in the electronics and technology industries, including establishing manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and China, and building an extensive network in the electronics and technology industries. Mr. Wong s substantial experience in the technology industry, including biometrics and payment systems, and serving the Asian markets, broadens and strengthens the Board s collective qualifications, skills, and experience.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $15,382,648 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 170,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 7,691,324 - 03/15/2018