Recent News from (OTC: BSRC)
| BioSolar Emphasizes Significance of Its Silicon Anode Technology|
|SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSolar, Inc. (OTCQB:BSRC) (“BioSolar” or the “Company”), a developer of breakthrough energy storage technology and materials, today highlighted the potential impact of its silicon anode additive technolog...|
| Date: January, 16 2018 03:30|
| BioSolar Releases Company Update|
|SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Dec. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSolar, Inc. (OTCQB:BSRC) (“BioSolar” or the “Company”), a developer of breakthrough energy storage technology and materials, today provided a Company update from its Chief Executive Officer, Dr. David Le...|
| Date: December, 19 2017 03:30|
| BioSolar Extends Research Program with North Carolina A&T State University|
|SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Sept. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSolar, Inc. (OTCQB:BSRC) (“BioSolar” or the “Company”), a developer of breakthrough energy storage technology and materials, today announced the Company has extended the funding of a sponsored research ...|
| Date: September, 13 2017 03:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About BioSolar, Inc. (OTC: BSRC)
BioSolar is developing a breakthrough technology to double the storage capacity, lower the cost and extend the life of lithium ion batteries. A battery contains two major parts, a cathode and an anode, that function together as the positive and negative sides. Today s state of the art lithium ion battery is limited by the storage capacity of its cathode, while the anode can store much more. BioSolar initially focused its development effort on high capacity cathode materials since most of today s Li ion batteries are cathode limited . With the goal of creating the company s next generation super battery technology, BioSolar is currently investigating high capacity anode materials recognizing the fact that the overall battery capacity is determined by combination of both cathode and anode. By integrating BioSolar s high capacity cathode or anode, battery manufacturers will be able to create a super lithium ion battery that can double the range of a Tesla, power an iPhone for two days straight, or store daytime solar energy for nighttime use. Founded with the vision of developing breakthrough energy technologies, BioSolar s previous successes include the world s first UL approved bio based backsheet for use in solar panels.
- David Donghie Lee / CEO, President, Acting CFO
- David D. Lee, founder of the Company, has over years of engineering, marketing, sales, and corporate management experience in the areas of military and consumer communication systems, automotive electronics, software development and consulting. He has held senior management positions in numerous technology companies over the course of his career including Chief Operating Officer for Applied Reasoning, Inc., an Internet software development company Vice President and General Manager of RFLink Technology, Inc., a wireless technology company Program Manager at TRW Transportation Electronics, and Systems Engineer at TRW Space and Defense. Dr. Lee holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Stanley Burton Levy / VP, Tech.
- Stanley B. Levy has over years of engineering and technical experience in the areas of plastics and film development. Dr. Levy spent years at DuPont working on many of their premiere films, including Teflon, Mylar and Kapton. He holds patents, his work has been published in numerous technical publications and he has received several awards for technical excellence. Prior to joining BioSolar, Dr. Levy was a consultant on module packaging for photovoltaic manufacturing companies including Global Solar, MiaSole, and Solar Integrated Technologies. In addition, he is a member of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory s Thin Film PV Module Reliability Team. Dr. Levy holds a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Connecticut, a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Connecticut and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rhode Island.
- Steven Craig Bartling / Independent Director
- Steven C. Bartling has over years of engineering and corporate management experience in the areas of ultra high performance digital CMOS circuit design, high performance microprocessor architecture/design, systems on a chip, packaging, and test. For the last years, he has been employed in ASIC R amp D for Texas Instruments, Inc. Mr. Bartling holds a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin
- Dennis Stephen LePon / Audit Committee Member
- Dennis LePon has over years of financial, managerial, and business experience working for a bank, real estate finance companies, as well as a start up high tech company. He currently serves as Chief Financial officer of Catalyst Resource Group, Inc., a real estate finance and consulting firm offering specialized financing for healthcare, CStore and Gasoline Station and other varied commercial properties nationwide. Mr. LePon holds a Bachelor of Arts from California State University at Northridge and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Southern California.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,139,454 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 03/08/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 46,508,334 - 03/08/2018
- Float: 32,846,038 - 01/23/2018