We are excited to present Can-Cal Resources Ltd. (OTC: CCRE).
Full DD Report for CCRE
Recent News from (OTC: CCRE)
| Can-Cal Resources Ltd., Announces Update to Tentative Settlement of Lawsuit|
|CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2018 / Can-Cal Resources Ltd. (''Can-Cal'') (OTC PINK: CCRE) today made the following announcement regarding the update to a tentative settlement of lawsuit and discloses herein the following Settlement Notice from April 2, 2018. IN THE EIGHTH JUDICIAL...|
| Date: April, 09 2018 17:50|
| Can-Cal Resources Ltd. Announces Resignation and Appointment of Directors|
|CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2016 / Can-Cal Resources Ltd. ("Can-Cal") (OTC: CCRE) today made the following announcements: Election of Directors On September 21, 2016, Mr. Gary Oosterhoff, a long time shareholder of Can-Cal, was appointed as a director of Can-Cal. During t...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: September, 26 2016 17:16|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Can-Cal Resources Ltd. (OTC: CCRE)
Can Cal Resources Ltd. is a public company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of precious metals and mineral properties. As part of its future growth strategy, the Company will focus its efforts on acquiring, exploring, testing and developing precious mineral properties with a current emphasis on the Pisgah, California and Wikieup, Arizona properties.
- Anthony A. Ciali / President, CEO
- Casey Douglass / Corporate Secretary
- Ronald A. Sloan / Chairman
- Casey Douglass /
- Cornelus Korver / Director
- Mr. Korver has been involved in thriving agricultural businesses near Rocky Mountain House, Alberta. He also expanded and diversified into several other successful agricultural business operations, as well as specialized custom grazing and hay for the Alberta equine market. Mr. Korver has used his successful techniques in various capital markets investments. He has also continuously provided active service on various boards at both the Alberta Provincial and County levels.
- Gary Oosterhoff / Director
- For many years, Mr. Oosterhoff was in the general insurance industry and achieved the highest level attainable for general insurance brokers. He was also the senior leader and majority shareholder of a thriving general insurance brokerage in Red Deer, Alberta. Mr. Oosterhoff leads a syndication of high wealth investors for acquisition, development, construction, management and marketing of both residential and commercial holdings in central Alberta. Mr. Oosterhoff has also been a Board member providing regional governance under Alberta Housing Act.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,260,812 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 42,027,060 - 08/16/2013
Recent Filings from (OTC: CCRE)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: CCRE)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: CCRE)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: CCRE)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CCRE is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of CCRE and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CCRE. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2016 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/