Recent News from (OTC: CICN)
| Cicero, Inc. Receives 2018 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award|
|CARY, N.C., March 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cicero Inc., (OTC:CICN) a leading provider of analytics and automation software for the back office and contact center, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Cicero Insight as a 2018 CUSTOMER Product of t...|
| Date: March, 01 2018 09:00|
| Cicero, Inc. Receives 2017 TMC Labs Innovation Award from CUSTOMER Magazine|
|CARY, N.C., Dec. 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cicero Inc., (OTC:CICN) a leading provider of analytics and automation software for the back office and contact center, announced today that TMC , a global, integrated media company, has named Cicero Insight as a 2017 TMC Labs Innovation Award ...|
| Date: December, 07 2017 09:00|
| Cicero Participates in Enterprise License Sale with Leading Global Bank|
|CARY, N.C., April 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cicero Inc. (OTCBB:CICN), a leading provider of analytics and automation software for the back office and contact center, announced that it recently participated in an enterprise software license sale with its UK Partner for a worldwide banking...|
| Date: April, 12 2017 09:30|
| Hardinge Inc. Appoints Ryan Levenson to Board of Directors|
|ELMIRA, N.Y., Nov. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Hardinge Inc. (NASDAQ:HDNG), a leading international provider of advanced metal-cutting solutions and accessories, announced that it has appointed Ryan Levenson of Privet Fund Management LLC, to serve as a Director....|
| Date: November, 03 2016 12:09|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Cicero, Inc. (OTC: CICN)
Cicero provides desktop activity intelligence and improvement software that enables companies to monitor people, processes, and technology, to identify areas for improvement, and to implement change using existing technologies. Cicero Discovery is used to collect any activity and track business objects across time and across multiple users as well as support big data initiatives by capturing the customer journey at various touch points within an organization. Cicero XMA R improves contact center and back office performance by integrating, automating, and presenting information. Cicero EDGE further addresses challenges of security, compatibility, and usability at the fraction of time and cost as other approaches by delivering integrated enterprise mobility. Cicero helps customers such as Nationwide and UBS perform to their potential and rapidly build enterprise value by reducing cost, improving operations and increasing employee productivity.
- John P. Broderick / CEO, CFO
- Thomas Avery / Director
- Mr. Avery has over years of investment banking and venture capital experience which includes serving as a Managing Director at Raymond James amp Associates from until the head of the investment banking group at Interstate/JohnsonLane from to a general partner at NoroMoseley Partners from to a general partner at Summit Partners from to and Senior Vice President at The RobinsonHumphrey Company from to . During his career as a venture capitalist, Mr. Avery served on numerous private company boards, assisting those companies with advice and help in financing their enterprises planning and executing growth strategies and building effective management teams. Mr. Avery is currently serving on the board of directors of KIPP Metro Atlanta, a national charter school organization serving low income, minority children. Mr. Avery graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a bachelor s degree in industrial management and from the Harvard Business School with a master s degree in business administration.
- Ryan Levenson / Director
- Mr. Levenson is currently and has been Principal and Managing Member of Privet Fund Management LLC, an investment firm, since its founding in February . Mr. Levenson currently serves as a director of RELM Wireless Corp NYSE MKT: RWC , a manufacturer and distributor of wireless communications products. Previously, Mr. Levenson served as a director and member of the Compensation, Organization and Corporate Governance Committee of Material Sciences Corp. NASDAQ: MASC from May until its sale in March . Mr. Levenson also served as a member of the board of directors and Compensation and Audit Committees of The Middleby Corporation NASDAQ: MIDD from May until November . Prior to founding Privet Fund Management LLC in February , Mr. Levenson served as Vice President of Business Development at MSI, a privately held building products distributor and construction services company, from until . Prior to his service with MSI, Mr. Levenson served as a financial analyst for Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn s long/short equity hedge fund after working at SAC Capital Advisors LLC in a similar capacity. Mr. Levenson graduated from Vanderbilt University with a degree in art history.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $2,079,135 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 207,913,541 - 08/10/2017