Recent News from (OTC: CPMD)
| 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?|
|The Macroeconomic Outlook and Marijuana Stocks Diversify, but with a long-term focus on the horizon. Equities will remain good, and cannabis and marijuana stocks should remain and represent a significant part of your long-term investment portfolio. Presently, they are likely to be fairly val...|
| Date: February, 21 2018 22:51|
| 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks|
|History Repeats This article is designed to assist you with decision-making when deciding when to  enter,  exit, and  whether to hold through future statements made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and  January Effects. I still anticipate an upward drift for the sector th...|
| Date: February, 07 2018 12:45|
| 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad|
|What Happened in 2017 I documented the 51% January 2017 returns in this Seeking Alpha article . I credited U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions with killing the rally, on February 23, 2017 , in this Seeking Alpha article . I expected the see a rally begin, again, after tax loss...|
| Date: January, 30 2018 07:33|
| 259 Marijuana Stocks, Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF, And Jeff Sessions|
|CNBC is the business news station that I tend to watch during the trading day, and they spent quite a bit of time examining the marijuana and cannabis sector this last week. After the remarks made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, they provided increased coverage, focusing on stocks reac...|
| Date: January, 06 2018 10:02|
| 244 Marijuana Stocks: Buying The Winners And Tracking The Losers For 2018|
|In the APPENDIX, I provide a daily listing of the returns for my equal-weighted portfolio of N=244 marijuana stocks. They were… Down 1% for Monday Flat for Tuesday Flat for Wednesday Up 1% for Thursday Below is the chart for the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ...|
| Date: December, 22 2017 12:28|
| 227 Marijuana Stocks: Not Even 1 Stock Is Trading Above The 2017 Year-To-Date High|
|This year is an atypical one. The general market is up more than 25% post-2016 Election Day. This means there are more "winners" than in a typical year. More "winners" means taxpayers will be required to sell more "losers" to offset capital gains, rebalance their portfolios, ...|
| Date: October, 26 2017 09:55|
| 5 of Today's Biggest Marijuana Stock Gainers - Tuesday, October 10th|
|The market session has come to an end, and the closing bell has rung... so now it is time to go through today's biggest movers to the upside. Out of over 200+ marijuana stocks , here are 5 of the biggest marijuana stock winners in trading on Tuesday, October 10th including Digipath (OTC:D...|
|Source: Daily Marijuana Observer|
| Date: October, 10 2017 17:28|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Cannapharmarx Inc. (OTC: CPMD)
CannaPharmaRx, Inc. is an early stage pharmaceutical company whose purpose is to advance cannabinoid research and discovery using proprietary formulation and drug delivery technology currently in development. Cannabinoids are a class of chemicals that, once ingested, are active in humans and animals through the endocannabinoid system one of the most widely expressed system of receptors in the human body. CannaPharmaRx is currently focused on targeting disease states where its delivery systems can have optimal impact with therapeutic differentiation among alternative cannabinoid therapies, including: neurological disorders, oncology, infectious disease, pain management, inflammatory disease, gastrointestinal disorders and ophthalmology. For more information, please visit www.CannaPharmaRx.com.
- James Smeeding / President
- Jim Smeeding is a founder of the Center for Pharmacoeconomic Studies at the University of Texas College of Pharmacy. His research interests are in applied pharmacoeconomics, systems integration and managed care. Over the past years, his practice orientation has been in hospital pharmacy, clinical services design, home infusion therapy, managed care services and disease management. Jim received his pharmacy degree from the University of Buffalo and his MBA degree from the University of Texas.
- Wendy DiCicco / Director
- Ms. DiCicco is currently an independent consultant serving a number of clients in the orthopedic and pharmaceutical industries. Ms. DiCicco most recently served as the Chief Financial Officer of Nuron Biotech, Inc., a privatelyheld biotech company, developing specialty biologics and marketing vaccines internationally for the prevention and treatment of infectious and neurodegenerative disease. Prior to Nuron, for sixteen years, Ms. DiCicco served as Chief Financial Officer for both private and public companies with a focus in the orthopedic and cardiovascular medical device industries, including Globus Medical and Kensey Nash Corporation. Ms. DiCicco is also a member of Boards of Directors of several public and preIPO companies. Ms. DiCicco started her career at Deloitte amp Touche, LLP, where she was an Accounting and Audit Manager before beginning her career as an industry executive. Ms. DiCicco holds a B.S in Accounting from Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science and is a Certified Public Accountant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Ms. DiCicco is a National Association of Corporate Directors NACD Governance Fellow. Ms. DiCicco adds financial reporting and management skills to our board as a result of her career, including her experience with a large public accounting firm and as the CFO of both public and private companies.
- Alex Giaquinto / Director
- Dr. Alex Giaquinto, PhD has held many positions during his career at ScheringPlough Corporation from until his eventual retirement in . His positions included Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Clinical Manufacturing, Package Development and Aerosol Process Development prior to being appointed Director, Regulatory Affairs in . Since then his positions at the Schering Plough Research Institute included Sr. Director, Vice President, and Sr. Vice President of Worldwide Regulatory Affairs. During this tenure he was instrumental in establishing the Development and Regulatory strategies for the approvals of New Drug Applications NDAs , which included such major products as Proventil, Vanceril, Vancenase, Eulexin, Rebetrol, Claritin, ClaritinD, Clarinex, Diprosone, Diprolene, Lotrisone, Elocon, Integrilin, Temodar, Asmanex and Zetia Biologic Licensing Applications BLAs , including Intron, PegIntron and Rebetron and Abbreviated New Drug Applications ANDAs . In addition, he was instrumental in establishing the prescription to overthecounter strategies for Chlortrimeton, Drixoral, Lotrimin, GyneLotrimin and Claritin. Most recently he was Senior Vice President for Global Compliance at ScheringPlough Corporation in Kenilworth, New Jersey until his retirement on January , . Dr. Giaquinto has stayed involved in the activities of the pharmaceutical industry by establishing his own company, ARG Consulting LLC, through which he offers advice and counsel on development and regulatory strategies to numerous pharmaceutical and biotech companies. He has served as a member and chairman of the Regulatory Affairs Coordinating Committee of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association. He was one of the original members to the Steering Committee of the International Conference of Harmonization ICH and served as one of the two U.S. pharmaceutical Industry representatives on that committee from to .
- Elie Khalife / Director
- Mr. Elie Khalife, currently the President and Chief Executive Officer of KeyCentrix, LLC since February , brings innovative leadership, technical expertise, and a global perspective to a company that strives to identify and meet the unique needs of the pharmacy industry. Khalife s career encompasses information management systems, customer relationship management CRM , telecommunications/media, banking/finance, drilling/manufacturing, eLearning programs, and data warehouse management. Through his entrepreneurial drive and business acumen, Khalife creates strategies that streamline processes, improve customer service, and build crossfunctional teams, while ultimately gaining significant market share and increasing profitability. As an executive manager with KeyCentrix, he focuses his efforts on expanding the organization through reaching untapped growth opportunities. Khalife leverages his expansive IT experience, as well as his innate marketing capabilities, to promote NewLeafRx amp RxKey, both Windowsbased prescription processing modules used by specialty and retail pharmacies nationwide. From to , Khalife served in numerous key roles for Packard International, a leading producer of drill stem safety valve products for the oil industry, including the COO/CIO position, where he increased revenue from . M to M in just years. As Project Manager for Schlumberger Sema from to , Khalife led certification activities and the learning management system project, reaching , international employees. A native of France, Khalife is a graduate of Ecole Suprieure de Gnie Informatique in Paris, France. He majored in networking and database management and has a doctorate in networking and telecommunication.
- Robert Bo Liess / Director
- Mr. Liess has served as Executive Vice President of Choice HR from until present. From until , he was an independent investor in various startup businesses from banks to energy and related businesses. In , Mr. Liess started, owned and operated Professional Employer Plans until he sold the company in . Mr. Liess graduated from Gettysburg College in where he studied Political Science.
- David Pohl / Director
- David Pohl brings over years of leadership experience in healthcare related businesses to the CannaPharmaRx Board. Currently, he is an Executive Vice President with TridentUSA Health Services, the leading national provider of bedside diagnostic and laboratory services. Prior to this position, he was the Chief Operating Officer of MobilexUSA, the largest operating company within TridentUSA Health Services. David held a number of senior management positions at Cardinal Health, including his role as the Senior Vice President of Retail National Accounts where he had responsibility for billion in annual revenue for the pharmaceutical distribution business. Prior to joining Cardinal, he was with Dentsply International. He held the position of National Sales Manager in the U.S. before moving to the role as the Managing Director of Dentsply s Australian operations, based in Melbourne, Australia. He also held management positions with HillRom/Support Systems International and American Hospital Supply Corporation and is currently a member of the Advisory Board of ProactiCare LLC. David holds a B.A. from Bucknell University with a double major in Biology and Geology.
- Steven Rule / Director
- Mr. Steven Rule has approximately years of experience and knowledge in the pharmaceutical wholesale and retail pharmacy business. The foundation of his experience was with McKesson Corporation and Cardinal Health in senior management roles. Currently he is the President and CEO of the Rule Group, Inc. which specializes in financial consulting for the pharmacy trade. Steve is also the President of the Chain Drug Consortium, LLC, an organization that provides aggregated purchasing platforms for many of the nation s regional pharmacy chains. Steve currently sits on the Board of Directors of CARE Pharmacies Cooperative, LLC. He also serves on the Associated Food Stores Pharmacy Advisory Board, as well as a Chain Executive Member of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores. Steve was educated in business finance at San Diego State University, from which he holds a bachelor of science degree.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $9,877,792 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 06/29/2011
- Issue and Outstanding: 17,959,621 - 08/12/2015
- Float: 838,287 - 06/29/2011