Recent News from (OTC: CPMMF)
| Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. Announces New Board Members|
|TORONTO, March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. (“Crystal Peak” or the “Company”) (TSXV:CPM) (OTCQX:CPMMF) is pleased to announce the appointment to its Board of Directors (“Board”) of John Mansanti, the Company’s chi...|
| Date: March, 14 2018 07:00|
| Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. Announces the Appointment of New Chief Executive Officer|
|TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jan. 3, 2018) - Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. ("Crystal Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CPM)(OTCQX:CPMMF) announced that it has appointed John Mansanti as President and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO" ) of the Company effective January 2nd. Mr. Mansanti...|
| Date: January, 03 2018 07:00|
| Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. Announces Appointment of Chairman|
|TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - July 6, 2017) - Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. ("Crystal Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CPM)(OTCQX:CPMMF) is pleased to announce that Herbert E. "Bud" Scruggs, who was elected to the Board of Directors of the Company (" Board ") at the last Annual and G...|
| Date: July, 06 2017 07:40|
| Crystal Peak Announces Completion of US$12 Million Convertible Loan With EMR|
|TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - June 29, 2017) - Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. ("Crystal Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CPM)(OTCQX:CPMMF) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated June 22, 2017, it has completed the US$12,000,000 financing (the "Loan") with EMR C...|
| Date: June, 29 2017 07:30|
| Crystal Peak Announces Convertible Loan Agreement with EMR|
|TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - June 22, 2017) - Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. ("Crystal Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CPM)(OTCQX:CPMMF) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a convertible loan agreement (the "Loan Agreement") with EMR Capital Investment (No. 5B) Pte. Ltd....|
| Date: June, 22 2017 17:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Crystal Peak Minerals Inc (OTC: CPMMF)
Crystal Peak Minerals Inc. is a pre revenue, development stage potash company. Controlling over , acres on the Sevier Playa in Millard County, Utah, Crystal Peak intends to produce potassium sulfate and other beneficial minerals using an environmentally friendly solar evaporation process.
- John Mansanti / CEO
- Mr. Mansanti is a highly experienced mining executive who has been recognized multiple times for his leadership and technical skills. With more than years of experience leading teams in the development, construction, and operation of mining projects, he has spent most of his career in precious metals and potash. In addition to smaller companies, Mr. Mansanti has worked for Intrepid Potash, Barrick Gold, Placer Dome, Newmont Mining, and Freeport McMoRan and currently serves on the board of directors for Rye Patch Gold. Mr. Mansanti has worked as a professional engineer and has published multiple technical papers. He is also an active member of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration SME and is currently serving as its president. Mr. Mansanti is a graduate of the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology and holds a B.S. in chemistry and a M.S. in mineral processing engineering.
- Blake Measom / CFO
- Mr. Measom has over years of experience in mining and minerals finance. Prior to joining Crystal Peak, he served as Chief Financial Officer for Barrick Gold of North America, Inc., a subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation. With over billion in revenues and with operations in North America, South America, AustraliaPacific, and Africa, Barrick is the world s largest gold company. There, Mr. Measom directed the accounting, finance, tax, compliance, IT, and supply chain functions for all North American operations. Prior to joining Barrick, he served as Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Kennecott Energy Company, a subsidiary of the Rio Tinto Group.
- Woods Silleroy / Corporate Secretary
- Dean Pekeski / VP, Project Development
- Dean Pekeski graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in Earth Sciences, and is a Professional Geologist with over year s experience in mineral exploration and project development. Working at Rio Tinto Exploration, Mr. Pekeski was an exploration geologist and project manager from to . His accomplishments included exploring for base metal and diamond deposits across Canada, Southern Africa, and India, leading the Rio Tinto exploration team that discovered, and evaluated the diamondiferous Bunder kimberlites. Mr. Pekeski then joined Western Potash Corp. where, as the Executive Vice President, he successfully managed the Milestone Potash Project in Saskatchewan from discovery, through prefeasibility and feasibility, environmental permitting approval, and project financing. Mr. Pekeski is a Qualified Person in the field of potash geology as defined by NI Standards, and is also an active member of the Solution Mining Research Institute.
- Herbert Bud Scruggs / Chairman, Independent Director
- Mr. Scruggs is a founding partner of The Cynosure Group, a Salt Lake City based company with expertise in financial services, industrials, healthcare, natural resources, consumer/retail and technology. Prior to that, Mr. Scruggs played a key leadership role as a senior executive at Leucadia National Corporation. Further, he spent over a decade advising some of the wealthiest families in the world, including working as the CEO of The Metal Group now the Minderoo Group , the private holding company of Andrew Forrest in Perth, Australia. Currently, Mr. Scruggs is a director of Linkem, Snowbird Ski Resort, and the University of Utah Health Insurance Plans. In the past, he has served as a director of public and private companies including American Investment Bank, Barbados Light amp Power, Conwed Plastics, Fortescue Metals Group one of the largest mining companies in Australia , Poseidon Nickel, Deseret Morning News, Empire Insurance, and MK Gold and has experience on multiple audit and executive committees. He also served as Chief of Staff to Governor Norman Bangerter and was a cofounder and partner with Governor Michael Leavitt of the Public Affairs Advisory Group. Mr. Scruggs received his JD from BYU s J. Reuben Clark Law School and a degree in Political Science from Brigham Young University
- Daniel Basse / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Basse is President of AgResource Company, an international agricultural research firm located in Chicago which forecasts domestic and world agricultural price trends. Mr. Basse is an agricultural economist and has been in the commodity business since . Mr. Basse graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in and has worked with Professional Farmers of America, Brock Associates and the ag research division of GNP Commodities in Chicago. In , Mr. Basse founded AgResources with a view to direct future US and world ag policy.
- DeLyle Bloomquist / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Bloomquist was the President of Global Chemicals Business at Tata Chemicals Limited, listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. He was also the President and CEO of General Chemical Industrial Products, since April , prior to which he was the VicePresident and COO, since April . Mr Bloomquist received his MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and his B.S. General Management from Brigham Young University.
- Donald Carroll / Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Carroll was appointed a Senior Advisor to EMR Capital in . Prior to that, he was a senior executive with BHP Billiton for more than years where he held a number of roles across different business units, both in operations technical, mining, marketing, and ocean freight and in management strategy, investor relations, M amp A, divestments in different regions and commodities. His roles included President BHP Billiton Japan, President BHP Billiton India, Group General Manager Marketing Asia based in Hong Kong , Marketing Director for Mt Newman Iron Ore Sales, Chief Development Officer for the Aluminium Group, Vice President Corporate Strategy, and Vice President Investor Relations. Prior to joining BHP Billiton, Don worked for Utah International, initially at the Blackwater coal mine in Queensland and later in the San Francisco head office. He commenced his career as a mining engineer working at the Rio Tinto Iron Ore operations at Dampier and Tom Price in Western Australia. Mr. Carroll holds a Batchelor Degree in Mining Engineering from Sydney University and is a member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Rob Curtis / Director
- Mr. Curtis is a geologist with more than years experience in exploration, business development, and investments within highly successful teams at Rio Tinto, Oxiana and OZ Minerals. He has an extensive track record in bringing investment opportunities from earlystage project evaluation and technical due diligence through to successful execution of investments. Mr. Curtis has significant handson fieldwork, transactional, and due diligence experience in grassroots to advanced exploration and development projects across a diverse range of commodities and countries. A key part of his role over his year career has been to identify and evaluate resources investment opportunities around the world which has involved site due diligence and developing networks. As such, he has worked on and assessed resources opportunities in many parts of the world including Australia, Indonesia, India, Laos, Papua New Guinea PNG , parts of Africa, and North and South America. As part of Rob s roles, he has lived in Laos, PNG, Darwin, Perth, and Melbourne. Mr. Curtis transaction experience includes execution of investments in Sandfire Resources, IMX Resources, Toro Energy, Beadell Resources, Royalco Resources, Minotaur Resources, Golden Grove, Martabe, and many others. He was also involved in a number of successful investment exits including Sepon, Wafi, and Hidden Valley. Mr. Curtis graduated from the University of Ballarat with a Bachelor of Applied Science Geology with First Class Honours and was awarded an Australian Institute of Mines and Metallurgy AusIMM Scholarship.
- Roderick Lyle / Director
- Mr. Lyle is the Senior Corporate Adviser in the Melbourne, Australia office of Clayton Utz, one of Australia s leading law firms, having previously served as Managing Partner Melbourne and Corporate Lead. Recognized as one of Australia s leading commercial lawyers, Mr. Lyle has been a key adviser in a number of mergers and acquisitions and equity capital market transactions in Australia and Overseas. For more than three decades, Mr. Lyle has provided strategic and tactical advice and project management skills advising on and overseeing a wide range of corporate issues. He led the team that advised Yara International on the landmark Pilbara deal. He also led the Clayton Utz team advising EMR Capital, Farallon Capital, and partners on its US million acquisition of a stake in Indonesia s Martabe Mine, from HKlisted GResources Group Limited. The transaction represents one of the largest leveraged buyouts of a goldproducing asset, globally. Mr. Lyle holds Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce Degrees from University of Melbourne, a Master of Laws Degree from the University of London, and a Masters of Business Administration Degree Award of Distinction for Excellence from Melbourne Business School.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $54,043,357 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 196,378,478 - 01/23/2017
- Float: 113,225,889 - 01/23/2017