Recent News from (OTC: DECN)
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Decision Diagnostics Corp. (OTC: DECN)
Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a nationwide prescription and non prescription diagnostics and home testing products distributor. We also market our Genstrip , GenUltimate and GenSure Glucose Test Strip for diabetics, the first alternative glucose testing strips sold to the market in this decade and the first alternative test strip products sold into the market since early .
- Keith M Berman / CFO
- Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Director Specializing in invitro diagnostics and healthcare software including intranet and Internet systems for the past years and a founder of Decision Diagnostics Corp., Keith Berman brings more than years experience in the healthcare field, having worked with such companies as Technicon Corporation and BoehringerMannheim Corporation. He is the founder of Medicius Inc., and served as that company s president at the time of its acquisition by what is today, Decision Diagnostics Corp. Mr. Berman also was the founder of Cymedix, the operating division of the formerly Amex traded Ramp Corp. formerly Medix Resources AMEX: RCO , a public company. Mr. Berman received his B.A. and M.B.A. from Indiana University.
- Robert Jagunich / Chairman
- Chairman and Director Robert Jagunich brings years of experience in the medical systems and device industry. Since joining Decision Diagnostics Corp., Mr. Jagunich has also served president at New Abilities Systems, a privately held manufacturer of advanced electronic systems used in rehabilitation. From April through December , he served as a director of Cymedix Corporation, the operating division of Ramp Corp. AMEX: RCO . Mr. Jagunich also has provided consulting services to such clients as Johnson and Johnson and has served as a senior executive in such publicly held companies as Laserscope and Acuson. He received his B.S., M.S. and M.B.A. from the University of Michigan.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,544,061 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 494,995,000 - 05/08/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 90,881,210 - 05/08/2017
- Float: 79,519,393 - 05/08/2017