Recent News from (OTC: DRSV)
| Debt Resolve Reports Third Quarter Revenue Slows, Nine Months of 2017 up 120%|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV ) today announced results for the quarter ending September 30, 2017. Revenue for this quarter was $955,819, as compared to $1,336,870 in the quarter ending September 30, 2016. Operating loss was ($189,762...|
| Date: November, 13 2017 16:00|
| Debt Resolve Reports Second Quarter Revenue of $2.044 million, a 588% Increase Over Q2 of 2016|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 15, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV ) yesterday announced results for the quarter ending June 30, 2017. Revenue for this quarter was $2,044,542, as compared to $347,830 in the quarter ending June 30, 2016, a 588% increase year over year. Operat...|
| Date: August, 15 2017 10:03|
| Debt Resolve Adds Dino DeAngelis to Board of Directors|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 1, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV) (the "Company") announced today that Alfredo (Dino) DeAngelis has joined the Company's Board of Directors effective July 28, 2017. Mr. DeAngelis has more than 25 years of experience in corporate and structur...|
| Date: August, 01 2017 14:26|
| Debt Resolve Reports Over $2.1 Million Revenue in Q1, a 329% Increase Over Q1 of 2016|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV ) yesterday announced results for the quarter ending March 31, 2017. Revenue for this quarter was $2,161,374, as compared to $657,644 in the quarter ending March 31, 2016, a 329% increase year over year. Opera...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: May, 16 2017 08:30|
| Debt Resolve Subsidiary Engages Three Sales Affiliate Companies|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV) announced today that its majority owned subsidiary, Student Loan Care LLC (SLC), has signed contracts with three non-related companies to provide an effective nationwide outsourced sales function for SLC. S....|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: April, 21 2017 09:00|
| Debt Resolve Reports Q4 Revenue of Over $2.1 million and Operating Income in Fourth Quarter|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2017 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC PINK: DRSV ) today announced preliminary, unaudited results for the quarter ending December 31, 2016. Revenue for this quarter was $2,187,840, a 64% increase over the quarter ending September 30, 2016, and a 40% increa...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: March, 16 2017 07:30|
| Debt Resolve Grows Revenue, Reduces Net Loss|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 18, 2016 / Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC Markets: DRSV ) today announced that its Form 10-Q filing for Q3 2016 reported revenues of $1,336,870, an increase of 384% over the previous quarter. Operating loss for the quarter was ($8,416) which compares to an ...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: November, 18 2016 12:47|
| Debt Resolve Announces CEO Stan Freimuth Stepping Down|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2016 / The Board of Directors of Debt Resolve Inc. (OTC Pink: DRSV) announced today that Stan Freimuth will be stepping down from his position as Chief Executive Officer effective May 15 2016. He will remain as a member of the Board of Directors of t...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: April, 26 2016 14:00|
| Debt Resolve Provides an Update to Shareholders on New Corporate Activities|
|WHITE PLAINS, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 22, 2016 / We are pleased to provide an update on many of the recent exciting changes that have been happening at Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC Pink: DRSV). The last year has seen tremendous progress in the execution of our new business strategy, as detailed i...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: March, 22 2016 07:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Debt Resolve, Inc. (OTC: DRSV)
Debt Resolve provides solutions to financial institutions and other originators or holders of consumer debt for the negotiation and settlement of delinquent and defaulted consumer debt worldwide. Student Loan Care, a Debt Resolve majority owned subsidiary, provides document preparation services for the Federal Student Loan holders who wish to take advantage of DoE programs for the reduction of monthly payments and in some cases eventual loan forgiveness.
- Bruce Bellmare / CEO
- Bruce E. Bellmare has been our Chief Executive Officer, acting Financial Officer, and Director since May . Mr. Bellmare is a seasoned senior executive experienced in the successful development and marketing of technology products, as well as serving in previous financial management roles including Chief Financial Officer. Prior to assuming the CEO position, Mr. Bellmare served as Chief Operation Officer and an independent consultant to Debt Resolve helping develop the current financial and corporate strategies. Prior to this, during a year career in technology and finance, he has managed profitable and disruptive change in large and small companies, from IBM to one of the first U.S. digital startups. Mr. Bellmare s background in executive management, finance, and technology, qualifies him to be a director.
- William M Mooney, Jr. / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- William M. Mooney, Jr. has been a member of our board of directors since April and our Chairman since April , . Mr. Mooney is currently CEO of The Westchester County Association. Mr. Mooney has been involved in the banking sector in an executive capacity for more than years. Prior to joining Independence Community Bank, he served for four years as an Executive Vice President and member of the management committee of Union State Bank, responsible for retail banking, branch banking and all marketing activity. Mr. Mooney also spent years at Chemical Bank and, following its merger with Chase Manhattan Bank, he was a Senior Vice President with responsibilities including oversight of all retail businesses. He also held the position of Chairman for the Westchester County Association, past Chairman of the United Way Westchester and Chairman of St. Thomas Aquinas College. He has served on the board of trustees for New York Medical College, St. Agnes Hospital, the Board of Dominican Sisters and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Mooney received a B.A. degree in business administration from Manhattan College. He also attended the Harvard Management Program and the Darden Graduate School at the University of Virginia. Mr. Mooney s background in banking and finance qualifies him to be a director.
- Bruce Bellmare / Bruce E. Bellmare has been our Chief Executive Officer, acting Financial Officer, and Director since May . Mr. Bellmare is a seasoned senior executive experienced in the successful development and marketing of technology products, as well as serving in previous financial management roles including Chief Financial Officer. Prior to assuming the CEO position, Mr. Bellmare served as Chief Operation Officer and an independent consultant to Debt Resolve helping develop the current financial and corporate strategies. Prior to this, during a year career in technology and finance, he has managed profitable and disruptive change in large and small companies, from IBM to one of the first U.S. digital startups. Mr. Bellmare s background in executive management, finance, and technology, qualifies him to be a director.
- James G Brakke / Independent Director
- James G. Brakke has been a member of our board of directors since October . Mr. Brakke was our chairman and Chief Executive Officer from April through June and remained as Chairman through March , . Mr. Brakke is a Vice Chairman of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Advisory Council, Director at First Foundation Bank, First Foundation Advisors, Mission Hospital Foundation and Maury Microwave Corp. and Chairman of Life Vessel and Advanced Wellness. Mr. Brakke was Founder and President until of BrakkeSchafnitz Insurance Brokers, a multiline commercial brokerage and consulting firm he cofounded in managing in excess of million of insurance premiums with both domestic and international insurers. He is a former member of the board of advisors for Pepperdine University s Graziadio School of Business, Orange County Sheriffs and the Orange County YMCA and he has served as director on the boards of Denticare, Pacific National Bank, Commercial Capital Bank, The Busch Firm, National Health Care Services and EFunds. Mr. Brakke is a graduate of Colorado State University with a B.S. degree in Business and Finance. Mr. Brakke s background in insurance and corporate governance qualifies him to be a director.
- Raymond A. Conta / Independent Director
- Raymond A. Conta has been a member of our board of directors since . Mr. Conta is an entrepreneur in Westchester County, NY. He owns Advanced Billing Services, Inc., a business that he started in . He also owns other affiliated businesses. Mr. Conta serves on the board of The Children s Hospital Research Foundation located in Westchester County. Mr. Conta has a B.A. degree from Hamilton College in and a J.D. from Pace University in . Mr. Conta s experience in the debt buying and debt collection industries qualifies him to be a director.
- Alfredo DeAngelis / Mr. DeAngelis has over years of experience in corporate and structured finance, including restructuring and turnaround management. He is, currently, and has been for the last eight years, a partner in Gapstone Group LLC, a Wall Street firm offering Corporate and Structured Finance Advisory Services, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Markets solutions, and Bank Financing. Prior to joining Gapstone, Dino was a Director at Merrill Lynch from to , where he was responsible for their large structured finance principal business. Additional experiences included AIG Trading Group from to and Fidelity Investments from to . Dino received his B.A. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering at M.I.T. and completed his requirements at M.I.T. for a PhD.
- Stanley E. Freimuth / Independent Director
- Stanley Freimuth retired in May , after serving as our Chief Executive Officer since March . Mr. Freimuth has a long and successful track record of growing and transforming both B B and B C companies. Mr. Freimuth was Chairman, President and CEO of Presstek, Inc., a publicly traded digital printing equipment manufacturer, bringing the company back to financial stability and negotiating its sale to a private equity buyer. Before Presstek, Mr. Freimuth was Chairman and Executive Director of Tracer Imaging, a specialty B B and B C lenticular and D printing company where he helped launch an innovative consumerfacing product. Until , Mr. Freimuth was the senior U.S. executive at Fujifilm USA, Inc., which he led to record revenues through a period of major technological transition in most of its core businesses. Mr. Freimuth s background in executive management qualifies him to be a director.
- Gary T Martin / Independent Director
- Gary T. Martin has been a member of our board of directors since June . Mr. Martin has been the Chief Executive Officer of Encore Supply Strategies since . Encore provides consulting services to customers of Procter amp Gamble who license Procter amp Gamble s proprietary supply chain intellectual property. Mr. Martin is also President of Adventure Leisure Properties Ltd., a Floridabased company operating a recreational investment property in New Zealand since . Mr. Martin is also President of a small startup company, LYNX Technology Limited, located in Ontario, Canada, which has been developing proprietary exploratory mining equipment since . Previously, Mr. Martin was an executive with Procter amp Gamble for years. Mr. Martin was President of Procter amp Gamble s worldwide family care business from until his retirement in . Previously, from to , he was a Senior Vice President of the company s supply system with responsibility for worldwide purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and customer service/distribution. In this capacity, Mr. Martin was responsible for managing the company s capital spending, the production of all its products and , employees. Additionally, for a time, he was also the Chief Information Officer of the company. Mr. Martin s executive experience qualifies him to be a director.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,256,807 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 06/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 126,950,152 - 11/13/2017
- Float: 75,961,173 - 06/30/2016