Recent News from (OTC: DTGI)
| Digerati Technologies Retains Established Brand for its Texas Operations|
|SAN ANTONIO, Feb. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:DTGI) ("Digerati" or the "Company") today reported that the Company will retain the “Synergy Telecom” brand for its Texas operations and continue building on Synergy Telecom’s established ...|
| Date: February, 13 2018 11:17|
| Digerati Technologies Appoints Chief Revenue Officer|
|SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digerati Technologies, Inc. (“Digerati” or the “Company”) (OTCQB:DTGI), announced today that Charlie Slaughter has been appointed as Chief Revenue Officer (“CRO”) to lead all sales, marketing, and servi...|
| Date: December, 13 2017 09:00|
| Digerati Technologies, Inc. Comments on Recent Market Activity|
|SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digerati Technologies, Inc. (“Digerati” or the “Company”) (OTCQB:DTGI), announced today that OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”) informed the Company on December 8, 2017 of certain promotional activi...|
| Date: December, 12 2017 16:30|
| Digerati Technologies, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Synergy Telecom, Inc.|
|- Enhances Organization with Seasoned Sales Team - - Doubles Texas-Based Revenue - - Implements New Tool for Accelerating Organic Growth - SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 05, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:DTGI) ("Digerati" or the "Company") today reported...|
| Date: December, 05 2017 09:00|
| Market Ripe for Digerati's (DTGI) Cloud Roll-Up Strategy|
|- Company is Finalizing Deal with Synergy Telecom - Majority of Target Market Still on Legacy Infrastructure Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: DTGI), home to wholly-owned subsidiary Shift8 Networks, Inc., is on the move and expected to close its recently announced transaction with ...|
| Date: November, 29 2017 08:36|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on November 1, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: DTGI 20.00% – News: Enters LOI to acquire Synergy Telecom, Inc. VRML 13.10% – News: Expands positive policy coverage with 14 new man...|
| Date: November, 01 2017 12:00|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on July 27, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: TYMI 48.15% – News: Uplisting to NASDAQ Capital Market on July 31 MIHI 30.67% – News: Appears on Mick Bazsuly Show and web cast part...|
| Date: July, 27 2017 13:00|
| Digerati Provides Update on Acquisition of T3 Communications|
|SAN ANTONIO, TX--(Marketwired - Jul 27, 2017) - Digerati Technologies, Inc. ("Digerati" or the "Company") ( OTCQB : DTGI ) today provided an update on its acquisition of T3 Communications, Inc. ("T3"), a leading provider of cloud communication and broadband solutions in Southwest Florida. ...|
| Date: July, 27 2017 09:00|
| Digerati Technologies announces partnership with First Service Technology|
|Shift8 Networks, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Digerati Technologies ( OTCQB:DTGI -12.8% ) entered into a Value-Added Reseller agreement with First Service Technology to serve the Kindergarten through 12th Grade (K-12) Education, along with the City and County Governments ma...|
| Date: June, 13 2017 13:35|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTC: DTGI)
Digerati is a holding company, with a track record of launching and managing successful subsidiary operations, and is a multi year recipient of Deloitte Fast and Fast Awards, for recognition as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. Through its subsidiary, Shift Networks, the Company is meeting the global needs of businesses seeking simple, flexible, efficient, and cost effective communication solutions, including fully hosted IP/PBX, VoIP transport, SIP trunking, and customized VoIP services, all delivered Only in the Cloud on its carrier grade network. Former subsidiaries include ATSI Communications, Inc., an international telecommunications operator serving emerging markets throughout Mexico and Latin America, as well as GlobalSCAPE, Inc. NYSE: GSB , an Internet software company that specializes in secure file transfer through its popular utility, CuteFTP. Other subsidiaries included a global VoIP carrier and oilfield service businesses operating in the Bakken Shale. For more information, please visit www.digerati inc.com.
- Arthur L. Smith / CEO
- Arthur L. Smith is our Chief Executive Officer, President, and Secretary. Mr. Smith has over years of specialized experience in the telecommunications, technology, and oil and gas industries. As the founder of Digerati, formerly known as ATSI Communications, Inc. ATSI , he led the Company s startup operation focused on the USA/Mexico telecommunications corridor to over US million in annual revenue and a listing on the American Stock Exchange that resulted in a market value of over US million. Between and , ATSI was a threetime recipient of Deloitte and Touche s Fast Award for recognition as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. As CEO of ATSI, Mr. Smith also cofounded the Company s highly successful Internet software subsidiary, GlobalSCAPE, Inc., in NYSE: GSB . As Chairman of the Board of GlobalSCAPE, he led the Company s strategic and business development efforts from inception through its growth strategy that resulted in a listing on a public stock exchange and the subsequent sale of ATSI s ownership to private investors in June . Through FY , Mr. Smith served as a director for the Company s oilfield services subsidiaries and is currently President and CEO of the Company s cloud communications subsidiary, Shift Technologies, Inc.
- Antonio Estrada Jr. / CFO
- Antonio Estrada Jr. is our Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Estrada is a seasoned financial executive with over years of experience in the telecommunications and oil and gas industries. Mr. Estrada s vast experience includes financial reporting and modeling, strategic planning, grant writing, and cash management. Mr. Estrada served as the Sr. VP of Finance and Corporate Controller of Digerati, formerly known as ATSI Communications, Inc., from to . From to , Mr. Estrada served in various roles within ATSI, including International Accounting Manager, Treasurer, Internal Auditor, and Controller. Mr. Estrada graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio, with a Bachelors of Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting.
- Craig K. Clement / Chairman
- Crag K. Clement is our Chairman of the Board. Mr. Clement has nearly years of executive and board of director experience with Technology telecom, software, hardware and Oil Exploration and Production E amp P entities Bettis, Boyle and Stovall, Buffalo Royalty, Petroleum Search, Yucca, and NASDAQ: PAN , where he was responsible for asset management, acquisitions/divestitures, strategic/tactical planning, financial operations, corporate finance, legal, transaction structuring, business development, investor relations and oversight. He assisted in the growth of a San Antoniobased telecom provider AMEX: AI from employees to , achieving a public market valuation over US million. He was the founding CEO of GlobalSCAPE, Inc. NYSE: GSB , the developer and owner of the popular FTP client software utility, CuteFTPTM. Craig was the former Chairman of the South Texas Regional Center for Innovation and Commercialization, which screened and supported entrepreneurs through the Texas Emerging Technology Fund managed by the Texas Governor s office, which invested more than million in Texasbased technology startups. From early through September, , Craig served as a consultant to various E amp P entities including Morning Star, BP, and Forge Energy EnCap and Pine Brook private equity sponsored . Since October of , Mr. Clement has held the position of CEO for Flagship Oil and Gas Corp. www.fsogc.com .
- Maxwell A. Polinsky / Maxwell A. Polinsky is our Director. Mr. Polinsky is currently the President and a Director of Winston Gold Mining, a Canadianbased mineral exploration company, and a principal in Venbanc Investment and Management Group Inc., an investment and merchant bank he cofounded in . From to , Mr. Polinsky was the Chief Financial Officer and a director of RX Exploration Inc., a company that successfully re opened the previous old historic Drumlummmon gold mine in Montana. Mr. Polinsky also served as a director of Nerium Biotechnology from to , XPEL Technologies from to , and Nighthawk Systems from to . Mr. Polinsky holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Manitoba.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,284,726 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 12/21/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 9,458,556 - 12/21/2017
- Float: 4,761,023 - 12/21/2017