Recent News from (OTC: EXLLF)
| Resource Sector Digest: McEwen Magic Wearing Thin|
|Rob McEwen is facing an uphill battle to reach his stated goal. This is the next edition of Resource Sector Digest . ( Vol. 119 - February 26, 2018 ) Brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . In case you missed out on previous editions of this newsletter, simply cl...|
| Date: February, 28 2018 08:12|
| Excellon Enters Milling Agreement with Hecla for San Sebastian Sulphide Ore|
|Excellon Enters Milling Agreement with Hecla for San Sebastian Sulphide Ore Canada NewsWire TORONTO, Feb. 26, 2018 TORONTO , Feb. 26, 2018 /CNW/ - Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN, EXN.WT, EXN.WT.A; OTC:EXLLF) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to an...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: February, 26 2018 03:00|
| Excellon Drills 2,648 G/T Silver Equivalent Over 9.1 Metres at Platosa|
|Excellon Drills 2,648 G/T Silver Equivalent Over 9.1 Metres at Platosa Canada NewsWire TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 TORONTO , Feb. 22, 2018 /CNW/ - Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN, EXN.WT, EXN.WT.A; OTC:EXLLF) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce results...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: February, 22 2018 06:30|
| Excellon Announces 2017 Production Results|
|Excellon Announces 2017 Production Results Canada NewsWire TORONTO, Jan. 22, 2018 TORONTO , Jan. 22, 2018 /CNW/ - Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX:EXN, EXN.WT and EXN.WT.A; OTC:EXLLF) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce fourth quarter and annu...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: January, 22 2018 06:30|
| Excellon Resources Firing On All Cylinders|
|Investment thesis In July 2017, Mexico-focused silver miner Excellon Resources ( EXLLF ) announced that it has completed an optimization program which aims to double its annual production and cut costs in half. As a result, silver equivalent production in the third quarter of 2017 soared t...|
| Date: November, 29 2017 08:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Excellon Resources Inc. (OTC: EXLLF)
Excellon s owned Platosa Mine in Durango has been Mexico s highest grade silver mine since production commenced in . The Company is focused on optimizing the Platosa Mine s cost and production profile, discovering further high grade silver and carbonate replacement deposit CRD mineralization on the Platosa Project and epithermal silver mineralization on the Miguel Auza Property and capitalizing on the opportunity in current market conditions to acquire undervalued projects in Latin America.
- Brendan Cahill / CEO, President
- Mr. Cahill was previously Vice President Corporate Development of Pelangio Exploration Inc., a junior gold exploration company active in Ghana, West Africa. Prior to Pelangio, Mr. Cahill was a lawyer in the M amp A and corporate securities practices at Davies Ward Phillips amp Vineberg LLP. At Davies, he advised on public and private transactions valued at over billion, including Barrick s acquisition of Placer Dome in . He also advised on public offerings totaling over billion dollars for various Canadian companies. Mr. Cahill is a member of the Young Presidents Organization, Transplant Campaign at University Health Network and the Law Society of Upper Canada. He is a board member of the Mining Association of Canada and Director of Group Eleven Resources Ltd., an Irish zinc explorer. Mr. Cahill holds a law degree from the University of Western Ontario and an undergraduate degree from the University of Toronto.
- Rupy Dhadwar / CFO
- Mr. Dhadwar, was appointed CFO in August and was previously the Company s Controller, since . Mr. Dhadwar holds an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree from McMaster University and obtained his chartered accountant designation during his tenure at MacGillivray Partners, Chartered Accountants. Mr. Dhadwar brings with him a range of experience and expertise in accounting, finance and business.
- Ben Pullinger / VP, Exploration
- Mr. Pullinger brings over years of experience in advancing projects from early stage exploration through to production including marketing, financing, planning and execution. Most recently, he was VicePresident Exploration at Roxgold Inc. where he made a significant contribution towards growing the Zone at Yaramoko Project in Burkina Faso from a small inferred gold resource into a producing mine, and additionally discovered the high grade QV and Qv gold resources. Mr. Pullinger has extensive international experience in Asia, South America, North America and Africa. He is a Professional Geologist Ontario and holds an Honours Degree in Geology from the University of Johannesburg.
- Ronald Marino / VP, Fin.
- Mr. Marino is a Chartered Accountant with a masters degree in Finance and over years of experience working in the mining industry in Latin America including, Brazil, Venezuela and Mexico. Mr. Marino has held various finance positions with Anglo American Group in both the Iron Ore and Base Metals Divisions.
- Nisha Hasan / VP, Investor Rel.
- Ms. Hasan has over years of investor relations experience serving as an inhouse and consulting professional for several companies in the mining industry including, most recently Continental Gold Ltd., and TMX Equicom. She joined Excellon Resources Inc., in as Director of Investor Relations. Over the course of her career, she has provided strategic counsel to public and private companies of varying size, from exploration to production stages and managed programs targeting institutional and retail investors, financial media and community and stakeholder engagement to develop increased visibility and sustainable liquidity. She has been a member of the Canadian Investor Relations Institute for several years and sits on the Board of the Down Syndrome Association of Toronto. Ms. Hasan holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Trent University.
- Denis Flood / VP, Tech. Svcs.
- Mr. Flood was appointed VP Technical Services in July , overseeing ongoing opportunities to improve technical efficiencies through the Company s existing operations. Mr. Flood is a professional mining engineer with over years of experience providing technical, operational, project management and mine safety support. Most recently, Mr. Flood was the Principal Mining Engineer at Resolution Copper Company a subsidiary of the Rio Tinto Group . Mr. Flood also held various technical positions with Goldcorp. Inc. Musselwhite and Xstrata plc now Glencore plc Kidd Operations, Nickel Rim South and Fraser . He holds a Bachelor of Engineering Mining degree from Dalhousie University.
- Craig Ford / Vice President
- A geologist by training, Dr. Ford has more than years of experience as a corporate responsibility mining executive he has a proven track record of driving corporate and operational performance in safety, health and security, environmental affairs, community relations and development, human rights and government relations. He is the President of Corporate Responsibility Solutions Inc., an advisory firm servicing the resource development industry in designing and implementing management systems for corporate responsibility and strategic planning. Dr. Ford was VicePresident, Corporate Responsibility for Inmet Mining. Under his leadership, Inmet earned a reputation for innovation, openness, transparency and excellent operational performance. During , he served as an influential board member of the Mining Association of Canadian and helped develop Towards Sustainable Mining TSM to improve operational performance, build privilege to operate and enhance the reputation of the Canadianbased mining industry. Throughout his distinguished career, Dr. Ford has been a member of various professional associations, served on many boards and is a frequent speaker and presenter on many industryleading panels relating to corporate responsibility.
- Andre A. Fortier / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr. Fortier obtained his law degree in and was admitted to the Barreau du Quebec in June . He held various increasingly senior positions at Noranda and in was appointed as Senior VicePresident of Noranda, responsible for the strategic positioning of Noranda in Quebec. In July , he became President and Chief Executive Officer of Kerr Addison Mines Limited, a Noranda affiliated company. In , he became President and CEO of a predecessor company to Cambell Resources Inc. of which he remained President until December . He is a member of the Board of Excellon Resources Inc. and Ferrinov Inc. Mr. Fortier was Chairman of the Board of the Conseil du Patronat du Quebec from June to June and is an Honorary Member of the foundation de University Laval, having served as its Chairman from September to September .
- Laurence Curtis / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- With years of experience in the mining industry and capital markets, Mr. Curtis brings a strong proven track record in corporate development, mine development and project financing to Eastmain. Mr. Curtis is an economic geologist, geochemist, explorer and developer of precious metals projects. He trained as an explorer and underground geologist prior to completing his PhD and PostDoctoral studies. Mr. Curtis was a key member of the senior management and technical teams at Intrepid Minerals, overseeing all aspects from discovery through operations, from to . While President and CEO, he was responsible for taking the Casposo goldsilver project to full feasibility, prior to its sale to Troy Resources. Later, as Director, Dr. Curtis saw Intrepid transition through merger and acquisition to become a gold producer and developer and, as Intrepid Mines Ltd., ultimately attain a market capitalization in excess of . billion. Mr. Curtis career shifted into the financial sector where he was Research Analyst, Mining for Clarus Securities then subsequently was Vice President, Senior Analyst Global Resources for Dundee Capital Markets. Most recently he has become Technical Advisor, Capital Markets for a number of funds, including the Tribeca Global Resources Fund, and sits on the boards of directors for a few mining and exploration companies.
- Daniella Dimitrov / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Ms. Dimitrov has over years of experience in building, operating and streamlining businesses in mining and financial services. She is currently Partner, Sprott Capital, a mining investment banking and advisory firm. Previously, she served as CEO and CFO of Orvana Minerals a multimine gold/copper producer and as Executive Vice Chair of Baffinland Iron through its acquisition for M. She has also served as COO of Dundee Securities, SVP Strategic Initiatives with Raymond James and corporate counsel with a Canadian law firm. Ms. Dimitrov is or has been a director of a number of mining companies including Aldridge, Alloycorp, Baffinland Executive Vice Chair , Commonwealth Silver Chair and Orvana and has chaired or been a member of various committees of such boards. She has also served as a director of the Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments. Ms. Dimitrov has an Executive MBA from Kellogg and Schulich business schools and a law degree. Ms. Dimitrov was chosen as one of the top Global Inspirational Women in Mining for and is a Canada Board Diversity Council Diversity Candidate.
- Oliver Fernandez /
- Alan A. McFarland / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr. McFarland s experience covers a range of investment banking activities including, general corporate advisory work on financial strategies, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, public and private financings, venture capital, tax shelters, securities analysis, and corporate restructurings. He is a principal of McFarland, Dewey amp Co., a financial advisory firm based in New York. He was a Director of Placer Dome Inc. for over years and has served as a member of the board of directors for several mining companies including, Dome Mines Limited and Masonite International Corporation. Mr. McFarland holds a law degree from Yale University.
- Jacques McMullen / Independent Director
- Mr. McMullen is a Professional Engineer with over years of senior leadership experience in the mining industry and has been directly involved with major capital projects including roles in operations, evaluations, corporate development for several mining companies. He spent the majority of his career working with Barrick Gold Corporation in various senior roles from to , as well as serving as Director of Highland Gold Mining Ltd., IGE Resources AB, Fire River Gold Corp., Minera S.A., Orvana Minerals. He was also a Principal, Partner and nonexecutive Director of Mines and Metals with BBA, a private engineering firm. Mr. McMullen currently serves on the Board of Newcastle Gold Ltd., Cardinal Resources Ltd. and is an advisor to management at Detour Gold Corp. He is also the Principal of J. McMullen amp Associates, a privately held consulting company. Mr. McMullen holds Master s Degree of Applied Sciences in Mineral Processing from Laval University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $111,623,620 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 115,435,824 - 11/08/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 84,691,669 - 11/08/2017