Recent News from (OTC: GLKIF)
| Great Lakes Graphite Announces Proposed Change of Business and Name Change|
|TORONTO, Feb. 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Graphite Inc. (“ GLK ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:GLK) (OTCQB:GLKIF) (FWB:8GL) today announces a special meeting of the shareholders will be convened to seek approval for a Change of Business in accordance wi...|
| Date: February, 28 2018 09:00|
| Great Lakes Graphite Commencement of Trading on the OTCQB Market|
|TORONTO, Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Graphite Inc. (“ GLK ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:GLK) (OTCQB:GLKIF) (FWB:8GL) is pleased to announce that it has received notification that its common shares have been approved for trading on the OTCQB Marke...|
| Date: January, 16 2018 08:00|
| Great Lakes Graphite Strengthens Board With New Director Appointment|
|TORONTO, Nov. 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Great Lakes Graphite Inc. (“ GLK ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:GLK) (OTC PINK:GLKIF) (FWB:8GL) today announces the appointment of Brett Clark as a Director of the Company, subject to approval by ...|
| Date: November, 27 2017 08:00|
| Great Lakes Graphite Executes Distribution Agreement with Graphene Laboratories|
|TORONTO, Nov. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Graphite Inc. (“ GLK ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:GLK) (OTC PINK:GLKIF) (FWB:8GL) today announces that the Company has executed a product distribution agreement with Graphene Laboratories, a wholly-owned subs...|
| Date: November, 20 2017 10:32|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Great Lakes Graphite, Inc. (OTC: GLKIF)
Great Lakes Graphite is an industrial minerals processing company supplying customers with innovative, high quality value added carbon products. There is no significant graphite production in North America now. As pricing and demand continue to rise, Great Lakes Graphite is one of the first new domestic suppliers to a growing regional customer base. We continually work to ensure our products are of the very best quality and consistency, accompanied with outstanding customer service. Our goals include the following: Establish the Great Lakes Graphite brand in the upgraded graphite products market with North American customers. Create a competitive and disruptive advantage by leveraging existing assets. Fast path to revenue and cash flow by initiating commercial operations to micronize and upgrade graphite, enabled by supply agreements with current graphite producers.
- Paul A. Gorman / CEO
- Paul Ferguson / CMO
- Robert Suttie / CFO
- Rob Suttie currently works with Marrelli Support Services as its senior manager of financial reporting and compliance, possessing more than sixteen years of experience, ten of which were in public accounting prior to his tenure with the Marrelli company. Mr. Suttie specializes in management advisory services, accounting and the financial disclosure needs of the Marrelli group s public client base. In addition to Great Lakes Graphite, Mr. Suttie also serves as Chief Financial Officer for a number of other junior mining companies listed on the TSX and TSXV, leveraging his skills and experience to become integral to the reporting issuers. Mr. Suttie graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a BA.
- Hugh Ferreira / Corporate Secretary
- Michael Coscia / VP, Sales
- Michael Coscia has over years experience in the chemicals and minerals industries. He brings extensive experience in sales, marketing, technology and product development to Great Lakes Graphite. Prior to joining the Company, Mike has served as Sales Director at SGL Carbon, as Senior Account Manager for Cabot Corporation, as VP of Sales and Marketing for Ontario Graphite and as VP of Sales at Bayer Chemical. Michael s experience coupled with his background in chemical engineering and material science make him uniquely wellsuited to work closely with our customers on technical issues that relate to their graphite requirements. Mike holds BS and MS degrees in Chemical Engineering from Northeastern University.
- Susan Murphy / Manager
- Brett Clark / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Clark has years experience in the mining and energy sectors in funding, operations, and advisory. He has extensive leadership experience from the numerous board director and CEO/CFO positions held at mediumlarge multinational public companies. His expertise ranges from project development to operations, sales and marketing in gold, iron ore, copper, nickel, coal, industrial minerals, and upstream oil and gas across a number of continents. His experience includes the US and Asian capital markets, encompassing middle markets, and structured debt, equity, and mezzanine transactions. Mr. Clark holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from Curtin University in Western Australia and Graduate Diploma of Business Management and Finance from Deakin University in Victoria.
- Paul Ferguson / Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Paul A. Gorman /
- Laura Mottola / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Laura Mottola is President and founder of Flow Partners, a management consulting company that provides strategic oversight and tactical execution of technology and business improvement programs to leading global mining and engineering companies. She has over years of experience working in industry, mainly in mining and metals, but also in the automotive and aerospace sectors. Laura s expertise covers technology program management mining automation , process improvement, Lean, systems thinking, and change management. Most recently, Laura has been working at the Sierra Gorda project in Chile, consulting on the project from prefeasibility to first copper in five years. The mill is currently being commissioned at a capacity of , tonnes per day. Laura is a Mining Engineer McGill with a Master s of Engineering in Mining Automation McGill . Ms. Mottola has acted in a variety of leadership roles at professional organizations including the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum CIM and served as a of Member of the Board of Directors of PRECARN Inc. , an independent Innovation notforprofit corporation that supports the precommercial development of Canadian leadingedge technologies.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,850,354 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 125,656,830 - 12/20/2017