Recent News from (OTC: LRTNF)
| Resource Sector Digest: McEwen Magic Wearing Thin|
|Rob McEwen is facing an uphill battle to reach his stated goal. This is the next edition of Resource Sector Digest . ( Vol. 119 - February 26, 2018 ) Brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . In case you missed out on previous editions of this newsletter, simply cl...|
| Date: February, 28 2018 08:12|
| Marketplace Authors' Top Picks For 2018|
|Our Year End Marketplace Roundtable series reviewed a variety of investing styles from value to income to alternative strategies, and over 75 authors weighed in on their big stories and best lessons from 2017, along with their outlooks for 2018. We have posted the list of previous editions at ...|
| Date: January, 06 2018 07:30|
| Top 10 Gold Stocks For 2018|
|Note: This article was originally published on Dec. 13, 2017, to subscribers of the Gold Bull Portfolio . Top 10 Gold Stocks for 2018 It's about that time again, when I release my top overall gold stock picks for the upcoming year. As always, my goal is to beat the benchmark indexes, ...|
| Date: January, 03 2018 16:47|
| Pure Gold - A New Gold Producer In The Making|
|Pure Gold ( OTCPK:LRTNF ) is a gold exploration company developing its Madsen project in Ontario, Canada. In my opinion, Pure Gold is well positioned to become an operating mine within next two – three years. The main features supporting this thesis are as follows: Gold project loc...|
| Date: December, 28 2017 12:56|
| Gold In The Modern World: 2018 Outlook|
|2017 has been an exciting year in the markets. All-time highs seem to fall every week, the market has shaken off three Federal Reserve rate hikes as no big deal, and there is so much bitcoin to talk about that it makes a head spin. It's also been an exciting year on the Seeking Alpha Marketp...|
| Date: December, 28 2017 07:30|
| Gold Mining Bull: Top News And Month In Review|
|This article was first available to subscribers of the Gold Bull Portfolio . Each month or so, I plan on providing a monthly recap of the top news in the gold mining sector, including drill results, takeover announcements and other relevant updates, to keep readers up-to-date on news in...|
| Date: November, 30 2017 18:01|
| Resource Sector Digest: Barrick Gold - Call Us Crazy, Too|
|We compare the performance of the Big Four gold miners and support the bull case for Barrick Gold in this week's Resource Sector Digest . ( Vol. 115 - November 27, 2017 ) Brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . In case you missed out on previous editions of this new...|
| Date: November, 29 2017 15:02|
| Gold Bull Portfolio: Month In Review|
|This article was first available to subscribers of the Gold Bull Portfolio , a premium service offered by Gold Mining Bull. Each month, I plan on providing a monthly recap of the top news in the gold mining sector, including drill results, takeover announcements and other relevant updates...|
| Date: October, 03 2017 23:27|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Pure Gold Mining, Inc. (OTC: LRTNF)
Pure Gold is an exploration stage business focusing on the acquisition, exploration and development of gold and other precious and base metal properties in Canada. Currently, the Company s principal mineral property is the Madsen Gold Project located near Red Lake, Ontario.
- Darin Labrenz / CEO, President
- Sean Tetzlaff / CFO
- Sean Tetzlaff is an experienced financial professional with over years of experience in the mining industry. Recently he served as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Blue Gold Mining, which merged with Riverstone Resources in to become True Gold Mining. He also served as CFO, VP Finance and Corporate Secretary of Fronteer Gold from to . During this time, he had oversight of financial, legal, and contractual matters for all of Fronteer Gold operations and international subsidiaries. He was responsible for the successful execution of numerous equity investments, asset divestitures, and merger and acquisitions transactions including the sale of Fronteer to Newmont for . billion in . Mr. Tetzlaff also served as CFO of Aurora Energy Resources from to , helping the company grow from initial public offering through to the advancement of one of the world s largest undeveloped uranium deposits. Mr. Tetzlaff has a tax background, having worked with KPMG LLP from to .
- Phil Smerchanski / VP Expl.
- Mr. Smerchanski is a registered professional geologist and has more than fifteen years of exploration experience with Falconbridge, Inco, and Anglo American, and as a senior consultant to midtier and major mining companies. Mr. Smerchanski has developed base and precious metals expertise through field experience on ore systems across North America, and the Southern Hemisphere. In Red Lake, he has recently consulted to Goldcorp as a technical advisor on their high grade generative exploration team, including targeting at the new HG Young discovery. He is committed to resource discovery and evaluation through the integration of multidisciplinary geoscience datasets and experts.
- Ken Donner / VP, Ops.
- Mr. Donner is a registered professional engineer with over years of experience in the development, construction and operation of mines. He has worked across Canada, in far eastern Russia, Greenland, New Zealand and the United States. Much of Mr. Donner s career has focused on high grade deposits leading to an extensive knowledge in the management and operation of such underground mines. Most recently, he was Construction Manager with AMEC on Newmont s Leeville Vent Shaft project, which was delivered on time and under budget. Previous experience includes Homestake s Snip mine, Bema s Julietta mine, De Beers Snap Lake mine and Oceana Gold s Frasers mine. Mr. Donner holds a Masters Certificate in Project Management from University of Victoria, an MBA specializing in Technology/Engineering Management from Bellevue City University and a Geological Engineering degree from University of Windsor.
- Christopher Lee / Chief Geologist
- Mr. Lee is a registered professional geologist with over years of experience in mineral exploration and resource evaluation. He specializes in structural analysis of ore deposits for application to grade control, resource estimation and generation of predictive exploration models. Mr. Lee spent seven years with SRK providing specialist structural geology guidance for projects located globally, across a variety of commodities and at all stages from exploration through to development and production. He has significant experience in the Red Lake district, including the Goldcorp Challenge where he placed as a semifinalist. Most recently, Mr. Lee was Chief Geoscientist at True Gold Mining and Fronteer Gold where he was the Qualified Person responsible for resource modeling, estimation and growth of over million ounces of gold in mining assets located in Burkina Faso, Turkey and Nevada.
- Lenard Boggio /
- Mr. Boggio was a Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and previously Coopers amp Lybrand LLP from until his retirement from PwC in May . During that time, he was Leader of the B.C. Mining Group of PwC, a senior member of PwC s Global Mining Industry Practice and an audit practitioner for publicly listed Canadian, U.S. and U.K. mineral resource and energy clients. The scope of his clients activities included exploration, development and production stage operations in the Americas, Africa, Europe and Asia. Mr. Boggio holds a B.A. and B.Comm. from the University of Windsor, Ontario, is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia, and a member of the Institute of Corporate Directors.
- Graeme Currie /
- Mr. Currie most recently served as Director, Investment Banking at Canaccord Genuity Limited where he concentrated specifically on the junior mining sector. He retired from Canaccord in August . Prior to his role in Investment Banking he was with Canaccord as a Senior Mining Analyst who focused, for over years, on the junior mining sector. Mr. Currie has over three decades of industry experience directed specifically on junior exploration and development companies worldwide, and has extensive knowledge of the capital markets as it relates to the mineral exploration and mining industry.
- Troy Fierro /
- Mr. Fierro is a successful mining engineer with over years of industry experience. He has previously held executive positions with Fronteer Gold Inc., Metallica Resources Inc., and Coeur d Alene Mines, where he has overseen the development, construction or management of mines in Nevada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Alaska. At Fronteer, Mr. Fierro acted as COO, and at Metallica, he was Vice President Operations where he played the lead role in the construction of the Cerro San Pedro Mine in Mexico. Mr. Fierro was also a director of Grayd Resources as well as Timberline Resources. Mr. Fierro graduated with a Bachelor of Science Mine Engineering from South Dakota School of Mines where he serves on the Advisory Board.
- Darin Labrenz /
- Mark O Dea /
- Dr. O Dea has played leadership roles in founding, financing and building numerous mining companies, creating over billion in shareholder value. As CoFounder, CEO and Director, he grew Fronteer Gold from startup to its sale in to Newmont Mining, which included the spinout of Pilot Gold. Dr. O Dea also cofounded and served as CEO and Director of Aurora Energy which was sold to Paladin in . He cofounded True North Nickel which was sold to Royal Nickel in , and most recently cofounded and served as Executive Chairman of True Gold Mining, which built the Karma Mine in Burkina Faso. True Gold was sold to Endeavour Mining in . He is the founder of Oxygen Capital, and currently serves as Chairman of Pilot Gold and as Director of Pure Gold Mining and NexGen Energy. He has received numerous business and industry awards, including the Globe and Mail s Top Under , winner of the EY Entrepreneur Of The YearTM Pacific mining and metals category, and the AMEBC s Murray Pezim Award for perseverance and success in financing mineral exploration.
- Robert Bruce Pease /
- Mr. Pease has been involved with mineral exploration and mine development projects worldwide for the past years. In , Mr. Pease formed Terrane Metals Corp. with the intent to develop the Mt Milligan GoldCopper project northwest of Prince George. Terrane advanced the project through exploration, development, and mine permitting. Construction commenced in the spring , and ultimately Terrane Metals was acquired by Thompson Creek Mining in late for million. He is also a former Director and Strategic Advisor to Richfield Ventures Corp., a junior gold mining company who discovered Blackwater gold project in British Columbia. Richfield was acquired in by New Gold Inc for million. Prior to becoming President and CEO of Terrane, Mr. Pease was employed by the Placer Dome group for the majority of his professional career.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $79,485,403 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 191,531,092 - 06/16/2017