Recent News from (OTC: MMSDF)
| Resource Sector Digest: Production Delays Are Very Common In The Mining Sector!|
|The 108 th edition of: Resource Sector Digest ( vol.108– October 2 , 2017 ) an offering that is brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . As always, this edition of our newsletter will: set the scene; highlight actionable ideas; comment on news releases;...|
| Date: October, 03 2017 06:30|
| Early Warning News Release - REM Acquires 16.56 % of Macarthur Minerals Limited|
|London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - October 31, 2016) - On October 27th, 2016, Rare Earth Minerals plc (" REM "), an investment company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, acquired ownership and control of 7,500,000 common shares (each a " Share ") i...|
| Date: October, 31 2016 21:38|
| IIROC Trade Halt - Macarthur Minerals Limited|
|Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 18, 2016) - The following issues have been halted by IIROC: IIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension of trading in a security of a publicly listed company, usually in anticipation of a material news announcement by the com...|
| Date: April, 18 2016 10:00|
| Macarthur Minerals Expands Lithium Projects|
|VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb. 17, 2016) - THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES Macarthur Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:MMS) (the "Company" or "Macarthur Minerals") is pleased to announce th...|
| Date: February, 17 2016 08:01|
| Macarthur Minerals: Pilgangoora Lithium Projects|
|VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb. 15, 2016) - THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES Macarthur Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:MMS) (the "Company" or "Macarthur Minerals") is pleased to announce t...|
| Date: February, 15 2016 08:00|
| Macarthur Minerals' Transactions Update|
|VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec. 4, 2015) - THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES Macarthur Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:MMS)(OTCQX:MMSDF) (the "Company" or "Macarthur") would like to up...|
| Date: December, 04 2015 08:00|
| Glass Lewis Recommends Voting in Favour of Macarthur Minerals' EGM Resolution|
|VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Nov. 13, 2015) - THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES Macarthur Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:MMS)(OTCQX:MMSDF) (the "Company" or "Macarthur") is pleased to ann...|
| Date: November, 13 2015 08:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Macarthur Minerals Ltd. (OTC: MMSDF)
Macarthur Minerals has three Iron Ore projects in the Yilgarn region of Western Australia. The Company has also established multiple project areas in the Pilbara, Western Australia for conglomerate gold, hard rock greenstone gold and hard rock lithium. In addition, Macarthur Minerals has significant lithium brine interests in the Railroad Valley, Nevada, USA. Macarthur Minerals is focused on commercialising its iron ore projects utalising mining, processing and logistics infrastructure in the region and concurrently underatking comprehensive exploration program across the lithium and gold projects.
- Cameron McCall / Executive Chairman, Audit Committee Member
- Cameron McCall has a wealth of experience across the financial services and commercial property industries within Australia and internationally. He has been providing investment advice, equity capital raising and share trading for over years to corporate entities and private clients at Hartley s Limited and Macquarie Bank Limited. Mr McCall has during his year career built an extensive network of international and Australian based high net worth individuals and corporate entities. Mr McCall is currently running a corporate advisory business providing advice on asset acquisition and capital raising to international and Australian based organisations.
- Earl Evans / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Mr Evans has held numerous senior executive roles throughout his year career in the financial services industry and is currently Joint CEO of Shaw and Partners which is one of Australia preeminent investment firms with offices in each state of Australia, managing billion in assets. Prior to this role, Mr Evans has had an impressive investment banking career spanning years as Executive Director within the Macquarie Group Limited including years in Canada as the Head of Banking and Financial Services for North America.
- David Lenigas / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- David Lenigas is a Mining Engineer, with extensive experience in the lithium business, having recently retired as the Executive Chairman of Rare Earth Minerals plc AIM: REM, OTC: REMMY REM . REM is a London listed Investment Company, which has a number of strategic investments in lithium projects around the world. David was responsible for REM s early entry, in , into the Sonora Lithium Project in northern Mexico, one of the world s largest new lithium projects. REM has a interest in the majority of the Sonora Lithium Project acreage, with TSXV and London listed Bacanora Minerals Ltd TSXV, AIM: BCN BCN . He also served as a nonexecutive director of BCN until the end of . David was also responsible for REM making an early stage . shareholding in Australian and London listed European Metals Holdings Limited ASX, AIM: EMH EMH . EMH is the owner of the Cinovec Lithium Project in the Czech Republic, the largest lithium project in the European Union, which is strategically located on the border with Germany. David is also Executive Chairman of several London listed companies, including Leni Gas Cuba Limited ISDX: CUBA, AfriAg plc ISDX: AFRI , and Doriemus plc ISDX: DOR .
- Alan Joseph Phillips / Joe Phillips was previously the Company s CEO in and was responsible for the original funding and development of the Company s significant iron ore assets, having completed its Prefeasibility Study for the Ularring Hematite Project and obtaining environmental approvals. Mr Phillips was educated at the University of Queensland he combines strong project management skills with a discipline in economics and a detailed understanding of the operation of public administrations and the elected governments in Australia.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $10,277,666 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 234,649,915 - 02/28/2018