Recent News from (OTC: MOXC)
| Technology - Top Gainers / Losers as of 2:55 pm|
|Gainers : DPW +30% . OTCQB:MOXC +12% . ANY +12% . JRJC +10% . AYX +9% . More news on: Digital Power Corporation, Moxian, Inc., Sphere 3D Corp., Stocks on the move, Tech stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: December, 06 2017 14:55|
| Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) Penetrates Key Markets in China with Paid Platforms|
|Online-to-offline (O2O) integrated platform operator Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) is successfully targeting key markets in China with its paid platforms, resulting in various revenue streams. An article discussing this reads: “Key to MOXC’s unique attractiveness is its built-in Un...|
| Date: November, 13 2017 09:30|
| Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) Rides Rising Tide of E-Commerce in China|
|O2O sales expected to reach $78.4 billion this year in China MOXC mobile apps help target nation’s booming e-commerce shopping China’s online purchase growth outpacing in-store business Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) is helping large retail businesses connect with their cu...|
| Date: November, 06 2017 09:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Moxian, Inc. (OTC: MOXC)
Moxian, a multi national company, is a leading O O platform based in Shenzhen, China with global offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and New York. Moxian is committed to building a one stop comprehensive solution with social customer relation management tool that tie with data analysis capabilities to allow business owners to engage in precision marketing. Moxian App provides its users a social media platform that integrates entertainment, commerce, shopping and customer loyalty reward. Moxian App is a true and complete O O business solution that tailor to small and medium businesses.
- James Mengdong Tan / CEO, President, Treasurer, Secretary
- Mr. James Mengdong Tan , age , has more than years experience in managing private and public companies based in Asia and United States. Mr. Tan is currently the Director and CEO of i Capital Limited and a promoter with respect to Rebel Group, Inc., a public company in the U.S. From to , he was the Chairman and CEO of Vashion Group, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. From to , he was the Executive Director and CEO of Vantage Corporation Limited, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. At the same time, he served as a director on the Board of Pacific Internet Ltd, a company listed on Nasdaq until its sale to Connect Holdings, a group comprising of Ashmore Investment Management Limited, Spinnaker Capital Limited and Clearwater Capital Partners. From to , he acted as an independent director of New Trend Lifestyle Group PLC, a London AIM listed company. Mr. Tan graduated from the National University of Singapore NUS with a Bachelor of Arts in .
- Tan Wan Hong / CFO
- Yang Nan / Chairman, Independent Director
- has over years working experience in international accounting firms, experienced in accounting, auditing, financial management, internal control and risk management. From to , Maggie was with KPMG Huazhen LLP as a Senior Manager of their audit department, where she accumulated many years of working experience auditing U.S. listed companies. Ms. Yang received her MBA degree from Guanghua School of Management, Peking University in , and her Bachelor of Economics from Renmin University of China in . Simultaneously, she received two important certificates in her career a Certified Public Accountant CPA in both China and United States of America.
- Hao Qing Hu / has more than years of experience in managing PRC based companies operation and business strategy. He is currently the General Manager of Moxian Technologies Beijing Co., Ltd a subsidiary of Moxian, Inc., in charge of the company s overall operations. Since , Mr. Hao was a Deputy General Manager of Xinhua Huifeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. In , Mr. Hao was a General Manager of Shandong Debang Construction Technology Co., Ltd. He worked there for almost years. He was responsible for day to day operations and business development. Mr. Hao received his degree of Mining Investment amp Optimization Integration from School from Continuing Education of Tsinghua University in and an EMBA from Tsinghua University Humanities and Social Science School in . Mr Hao is the general manager of Xinhua Huifeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. Xinhua , who is also a party to the subscription agreement entered into between the Company and Xinhua on June , .
- Liew Kwong Yeow / Mr. Liew Kwong Yeow , age , has more than years of experience in several multinational organizations, such as Matsushita Denki, General Motors, Intel as well as Urmet Telecoms Italy. He served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and director of Rebel Group, Inc. from February , to January , . He also held senior positions and mainly responsible for quality, engineering and procurement of related products and services. In , Mr. Liew was instrumental in setting up the first manufacturing plant of Urmet Telecommunications Torino Italy in China and finetuning its supply chains, and with Mr. Liew s assistance, the entire operations of Urmet became significantly competitive in the China markets. Prior to that, Mr. Liew was the General Manager of Aztech Singapore s plant in China from through . During through , he served as the head of QA Operations of the manufacturing facilities of Pheonix Mecano Switzerland in Singapore. Mr. Liew received his diploma in Electrical Engineering from Singapore Polytechnics University in . He also completed the management study programs in: City and Guilds regarding Electrical and Electronics in , Industrial Training Board at MOE Singapore in , Matsushita DENKI Management Development Program in , General Motors Institute in and Intel University in . Mr. Liew is fluent in English and Chinese.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $222,463,901 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 07/15/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 67,007,199 - 02/09/2017
- Float: 7,695,083 - 07/15/2016