Recent News from (OTC: MPHMF)
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Callitas Health Inc (OTC: MPHMF)
As a company, our number one goal is helping people by bringing products to market that improve quality of life. All our drug treatments and biomedical technologies fit our mission to deliver breakthrough products and services that reduce invasiveness and enhance daily living. We strive to improve the lives of people facing obesity, infertility and intimacy issues. Our products include ground breaking drug treatments and biomedical technologies, including ToConceive, C and Extrinsa.
- James Thompson / CEO
- Joshua Maurice / Director, Sales amp Mkt.
- Richard Skeith / D. Richard Skeith received his BA Hons in Economics in and his law degree in , both from the University of Alberta. He has practiced law in Calgary since then. He is currently a partner with a large international law firm, with a practice focused on public company matters. He is currently or has been an officer or director of various public companies in the mining, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and real estate fields.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $8,395,326 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 32,166,000 - 12/04/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 32,166,000 - 12/04/2017