Recent News from (OTC: NESV)
| National Energy Services Announces Letter to Shareholders on Potential New Acquisition|
|LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Sep 21, 2015) - National Energy Services, Inc. (the "Company") ( OTC PINK : NESV ) a growing oil and gas services company, would like to issue a statement regarding a proposed acquisition which was included in our recent filings to the SEC regarding the signing...|
| Date: September, 21 2015 12:51|
| Oil And Gas Investors Can Spot Good Value From Recent Insider Buying Action|
|The Oil & Gas sector is getting clobbered. The baby is getting thrown out with the bath water. Warren Buffett has said that "Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and do well." The questi...|
| Date: August, 24 2015 14:41|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About National Energy Services, Inc. (OTC: NESV)
The US has become more energy independent because of the efforts by our customers to produce more energy domestically. This has radically transformed our Country s security needs and created thousands of jobs in the process of reinventing this industry. National Energy Services is building a portfolio of complementary oil services. These services cover a wide array of geographies in many of the leading shale fields in the U.S. We also have a diversified set of services that help solve customers increasingly complex needs, with a pin point focus on maximizing shareholder value.
- Robert Chance / CEO
- James Gunn / Advisory Director, Secretary
- Jeremy W. Briggs / CFO, Treasurer, Chief Accounting Officer
- Joined NAS in July , originally as Senior Accountant and progressed his way up to his current position. Prior to , Mr. Briggs, worked as an Auditor, as a Divisional Accountant at Toll Brothers, and has over years of supervisory experience in business with emphasis on accounting and finance in various industries including hospitality, construction, manufacturing and consulting services. In , Jeremy graduated from Keller Graduate school with a Master s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Kevin Brown / Advisory Director
- Robert Chance / Chairman
- Kevin Brown / Independent Director
- James Gunn / Independent Director
- Jason Jensen / Is currently the General Manager of JD Field services, an oil field services company located in Vernal, UT since its inception in . He has been in the oil field and roustabout services industry for over years. He received a certificate of completion from Uinta Basin Area Tech College in .
- John McKeachnie / Independent Director
- John Merkel / Independent Director
- Brent Robbins / Independent Director
- Sean Sego /
- Tom Sego / Independent Director
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $613 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 07/15/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 61,311,447 - 11/13/2015
- Float: 5,357,467 - 07/15/2015