Recent News from (OTC: AEEX)
| Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc. Hosts Media Event for Closing $15 Million USD Private Placement Deal|
|SHENZHEN, China , Dec. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc. (OTC: AEEX) (or the "Company"), a leading equity investment and financial information services provider in Asia , announced today that on December 17, 2017 , the Company hosted a media event at the Hi...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: December, 22 2017 08:00|
| Quan Portfolio Actions: The Long And The Short Of It|
|For the first time in two years, the Quan Technology Fund initiated new stock positions in February - LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM ) and Mellanox. (NASDAQ: MLNX ). In addition, we roughly doubled-down on our existing positions in Attunity (NASDAQ: ATTU ) and CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA ). On the private ...|
| Date: March, 02 2016 04:50|
About Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc. (OTC: AEEX)
Asian Equity Exchange AEEx ,with its website www.asiaotcmarkets.com, invested and operated by Asian Equity Exchange Group Co., Ltd., is an intercontinental equity exchange and a service platform for enterprises in Asia to release equity investment and financing information. With its headquarters in the U.S. and its service center in Hong Kong, AEEx is an information platform for enterprises in the Asia Pacific region to seek new market based equity investment and financing. It provides diversified and professional services for growing and innovative enterprises and offers quality, open and diverse investment opportunities for professional investors all over the world. It also helps enterprises to develop and expand continuously and provides high value investment markets for professional institutional and individual investors. AEEx dedicates itself to serving enterprises from countries and regions in Asia for their easy connection with global capital markets to gain equity investment and finance, and to building a bridge between Asian enterprises and international capital.
- Xiangyu Wang / President
- Mr. Xiangyu Wang, age , has served as the vice president of the Company since February . From October to February , he served as the general manager and founding partner of Shenzhen Qianhai Ruixin Capital Management Co., Limited. From April to October , he served as the vice president of Moxian, Inc., a NASDAQ listed company engaging in the business of providing social marketing and promotion platforms that are designed to help merchants to advertise through social media to accelerate business growth. From June to February , he served as the founding partner and chief consultant in Shanghai Chenshi Management Consulting Co., Ltd. From May to May , he served as the executive vice president in Shanghai Shipeng Laboratory Science and Technology Group. Mr. Wang obtained a bachelor s degree in science in Business Administration and Information Sciences and a master s degree in Computer Science from Northwestern Polytechnic University in the U.S in and , respectively. He obtained a doctor s degree in Business Administration from Shanghai Jiaotong University in .
- Yau Chit Man Samuel / CFO
- Zaixian Yu / Secretary
- Zaixian Yu /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $701,510,094 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 300,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 118,900,016 - 03/15/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: AEEX)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AEEX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AEEX)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: AEEX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AEEX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of AEEX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AEEX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/