Recent News from (OTC: BKBEF)
|Blackbird Energy reports Q2 results|
|Blackbird Energy ( OTCPK:BKBEF ): Q2 EPS of C$0.00 Revenue of C$6.04M (+12.1% Y/Y) Press Release More news on: Blackbird Energy, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, ,|
|Date: March, 26 2018 18:37|
|Blackbird Energy (BKBEF) Presents At EnerCom Oil & Gas Conference - Slideshow|
|The following slide deck was published by Blackbird Energy, Inc. in conjunction with this Read more ...|
|Date: August, 16 2017 12:35|
|The Montney Shale Is Going To Make Someone Money|
|Introduction With prices in the crude market slowly stabilizing, producers are keen on returning to exploration and drilling to recoup losses and resume profit making. However, prices hovering just under $50 means that many wells are not profitable. As such, many producers have begu...|
|Date: June, 30 2017 16:27|
|Blackbird Energy reports Q3 results|
|Blackbird Energy ( OTCPK:BKBEF ): Q3 EPS of C$0.00 More news on: Blackbird Energy, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, , Read more ...|
|Date: June, 30 2017 05:37|
|Resource Sector Digest: Is It Uranium's Turn To Rise And Shine?|
|The seventy-first edition of: Resource Sector Digest ( vol.71 - January 16 , 2016 ) An offering that is brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . As always, this edition of our newsletter will: set the scene; highlight actionable ideas; comment on news releas...|
|Date: January, 16 2017 06:45|
|Blackbird Energy reports FQ1 results|
|Blackbird Energy ( OTC:BKBEF ): FQ1 EPS of C$0.00 More news on: Blackbird Energy, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, , Read more ...|
|Date: December, 19 2016 06:14|
|Value Investors: Chinook Energy Is A Good Value In The Montney Fairway|
|I'm a firm believer in Chinook Energy ( OTC:CNKEF ) . Actually, I covered this overlooked and underfollowed company in two previous articles, as shown here and here , but some recent key developments prompted me to provide a detailed update. Two Key Developments In Q4 2016 Both dev...|
|Date: November, 26 2016 07:40|
|The Pipestone Montney Is Heating Up - Investing To Win With Blackbird Energy, Encana And Nuvista|
|Source: EA Sports Millennial readers might recognize the above reference to the video game "NBA Jam," wherein a player makes three consecutive shots and is then "on fire'" -- meaning he can't miss. Pipestone is a Montney-focused area of development where things are really heating up for pr...|
|Date: October, 21 2016 09:31|
|Chinook Energy: This Undiscovered Montney Gem Has Potential To Triple|
|(Editor's Note: Investors should be mindful of the risks of transacting in securities with limited liquidity, such as CNKEF. Chinook Energy's listing in Toronto, CKE.TO, offers stronger liquidity.) My Seeking Alpha followers know very well that I love shining light on "off the beaten p...|
|Date: October, 05 2016 07:30|
|Blackbird Energy reports FQ2 results|
|Blackbird Energy ( OTC:BKBEF ): FQ2 EPS of C$0.02. Press Release More news on: Blackbird Energy, Inc., Earnings news and commentary|
|Date: March, 29 2016 04:12|
About Blackbird Energy, Inc. (OTC: BKBEF)
Blackbird Energy is focused on becoming an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas assets.
- Garth Braun / CEO, President
- Jeffrey Swainson / CFO, Corporate Secretary
- Joshua Mann / VP, Business Development
- Mr. Mann brings a wealth of capital markets and business development experience through advising companies in the oil amp gas, services, technology and agricultural industries. Mr. Mann was formerly an investment banker at Stifel Nicolaus Weisel where during his time with the firm was part of team that assisted corporate issuers in raising over billion in capital.
- Garth Braun / Chairman
- Burton J. Ahrens /
- Kevin Andrus / Director
- Mr. Andrus is the Portfolio Manager of Energy Investments with GMT Capital Corp., a private investment company based in Atlanta, Georgia. A graduate of the Masters of Business Administration program from Regis University, Mr. Andrus is also a Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder who has spent the past two decades with various investment management companies. Mr. Andrus also sits on the board of Granite Oil Corp.
- Sean Campbell / Director
- Mr. Campbell has over years experience in the oil and gas industry and currently serves as President, CEO and Director of Stage Completions Inc. Mr. Campbell has previously served as VP and Founder of Suretech Completions Ltd. a subsidiary of a major international oil and gas service company. Prior to that he was President and founder of Suretech Tool Services Inc. a private company specializing in innovative and leading edge downhole tool design.
- William Macdonald /
- Ron August Schmitz / Director
- Mr. Schmitz is the Principal and President of ASI Accounting Services Inc., which has provided administrative, accounting and office services to public and private companies since July . Mr. Schmitz has served as a Director and/or Chief Financial Officer of various public companies since , and currently holds these positions with various public and private companies.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $223,843,269 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 743,665,344 - 03/30/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BKBEF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BKBEF)
More to come on (OTC: BKBEF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BKBEF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of BKBEF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BKBEF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/