About Britannia Mining Inc. (OTC: BMIN)
Britannia Mining Inc BMIN is a developer of natural resources and mining ventures. The company is an emerging supplier of base metals iron ore , precious metals gold , and other commodities. In Britannia Mining signed multiple pre trading agreements with producers of iron ore in Asia. BMIN has interests in exploration programs in Africa and Canada.
- Kenneth Roberts / CEO
- Nicola Newmarch / COO
- Bradley Rudman / Vice President
- Gavin Scott / NonExecutive Director
- Gavin has worked in the City of London for more than twenty years in senior management positions within asset management and financial services sectors. His experience encompasses large UK FTSElisted institutions including Henderson plc an independent, UK listed FTSE company and Aviva Investors one of the world s largest financial services firms and a subsidiary of Aviva plc. Gavin has built and managed business development, analytic, strategic, intelligence, capital raising and business management teams throughout his career. He founded REM Capital Management a European private equity firm, and is fundmanager threshold competent through the Investment Management Certificate IMC . Gavin is a member of Mensa.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,153,931 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 600,000,000 - 09/30/2014
- Issue and Outstanding: 299,722,417 - 11/17/2014
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BMIN)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BMIN)
More to come on (OTC: BMIN)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BMIN is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of BMIN and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BMIN. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/