Recent News from (OTC: GBOOY)
| Banorte to Webcast, Live, at VirtualInvestorConferences.com April 11|
|Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com MONTERREY, Mexico , April 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Banorte (OTCQX: GBOOY | BMV: GFNORTEO | Latibex: XNOR), a banking institution ba...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: April, 09 2018 08:35|
| Santander Mexico: Plenty Of Fundamental Headwinds|
|A little less than a year ago, we published an article on Santander Mexico ( BSMX ), saying that the "post-US elections" sell-off represented a buying opportunity in the stock. Despite the macroeconomic uncertainties related to a potential break-up of NAFTA, BSMX’s fundamentals at the...|
| Date: December, 21 2017 14:36|
About Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. De C.V. (OTC: GBOOY)
Banorte operates as a financial group known as Grupo Financiero Banorte GFNorte , offering universal banking products, a wide array of products and services through its broker dealer, annuities and insurance companies, retirements savings funds Afore , mutual funds, leasing, factoring and warehousing. As of September , GFNorte manages US billion in assets. Banorte, GFNorte s banking subsidiary, is currently the third largest banking institution in Mexico measured by size of deposits and loans. As well as increasing its market share, Banorte has consolidated its position as one of Mexico s most profitable banks and is recognized for its strong fundamentals by showing sound asset quality, as well as a solid capitalization ratio. With more than million clients in the banking sector, over thousand employees serves a footprint of , branches, , ATMs, , POSs and , contact points through third party correspondents nationwide. Banorte is the full retail bank, among the six largest institutions, that is managed by a Mexican executive team. GFNorte s shares trade in the Mexican Stock Exchange BMV with the ticker GFNORTEO being one of the most liquid stocks in Mexico and with the largest float of over , in the Madrid Stock Exchange under the symbol XNOR and in the US through a listed ADR in the OTCQX market under GBOOY.
- Jose Marcos Ramirez Miguel / CEO
- He joined GFNorte s Board in July . He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Actuarial Science from Universidad Anahuac, a Postgraduate Degree in Finance from Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico ITAM and an MBA from E.S.A.D.E. in Barcelona. He is Chief Executive Officer of GFNorte and Banco Mercantil del Norte, S.A. since November . He held positions as Banorte s Chief Corporate Officer and Managing Director of Wholesale Banking. His professional experience is essentially in the banking industry. He began as interdisciplinary consultant at Peat Marwick Mexico, and subsequently entered to the Financial Engineering Area at Operadora de Bolsa. In , he founded Finventia where he held an important role in the issuance of the first private Eurobond after the Mexican debt restructuring. He also worked at Banque Nationale de Paris and Banque Indosuez Mexico as trader in the Mexican market. From to he was with Nacional Financiera, S.N.C. in the Development Banking area where he held various management positions. Later on, he worked at Grupo Financiero Santander for years where he served CFO, Managing Director of Wholesale Banking, Managing Director of Santander Brokerage and Executive Vice President of the Group. Furthermore, in , he was appointed Chairman of Asociacion Mexicana de Intermediarios Bursatiles.
- Rafael Victorio Arana de la Garza / COO
- Rafael Arana joined GFNorte in September as Chief Financial Officer and since November he has served as Chief Operating Officer for the Group. Later, in December he assumed as well the CFO position. He started his career in the banking business in at Grupo Financiero Bital, where he managed the Operations, Reengineering and IT areas. In he was appointed Head of the Retail Baking and Deputy CEO, and in he became Co CEO. After HSBC acquired Bital in , Rafael became Head of Personal Financial Services PFS and acted as Deputy CEO for the Bank, as well as Head of Personal Financial Services for Latin America and the Caribbean. Additionally, from to he managed the Consumer Credit business for Emerging Markets on a global basis. Rafael holds a Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master s Degree in Science, Industrial amp Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan.
- Ursula Wilhelm Nieto / Head of IR
- Ursula Wilhelm joined GFNorte in and currently is Head of Investor Relations amp Financial Intelligence. She has held different positions within the Group such as Deputy Managing Director of Planning and Management of Wholesale Banking, Deputy Managing Director of Private Banking and Wealth Management and Executive Director of Strategic Planning. Furthermore, Ursula had a key role throughout the due diligence, acquisition and integration process of Ixe. Prior to GFNorte, Ursula served as Regional Director of the Latin America Financial Institutions Division at Standard amp Poor s Rating Services. She holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management from Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey and has participated in the Women s Leadership Forum of Harvard Business School.
- Olga Lucia Dominguez Flores / IR
- Investor Relations / IR
- Miguel Angel Laurencio / IR
- Carlos Hank Gonzalez / Chairman
- He joined GFNorte s Board in November . He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management with specialization in Finance from Universidad Iberoamericana. Currently he is Chairman of GFNorte s Board of Directors, position he held since January st, . In Gruma, global leader in corn flour and tortilla production with operations in more than countries, Carlos Hank Gonzalez has played a key role since December , when he became Vice President of the Board of Directors and joined the Executive Committee to design a healthy and responsible financial strategy that generated value for the company. In , he was appointed as CEO of Interacciones Casa de Bolsa, in as CEO of Banco Interacciones and in as CEO of Grupo Financiero Interacciones GFI . At the beginning of , he was designated as Deputy CEO of Grupo Financiero Banorte GFNorte and by the end of the year, he returned to GFI as CEO to continue transforming it into a highly profitable financial group, specialized in state and municipal financing. He led a successful public offering in that consolidated GFI as a public company, achieving increasing liquidity of its shares in the stock market. Additionally, he was appointed CEO of Grupo Industrial Hermes in , a group founded in , with different business lines in infrastructure, energy, automotive, transportation and, since , in tourism.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $17,736,336,318 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 2,773,729,563 - 09/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: GBOOY)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: GBOOY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: GBOOY)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: GBOOY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Subway Trader
Disclaimer: The Subway Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The Subway Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The Subway Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in GBOOY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The Subway Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. The Subway Trader does not own any shares of GBOOY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of GBOOY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by The Subway Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://thesubwaytrader.com/disclaimer/